Daniel Prop Bet Brewing On 2+2

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5) I've been surfing online forums for over 10 years now. After 10 years, you develop some pretty thick skin! I love poker, I talk about poker, and read about poker. When I see a thread where I'm mentioned I'll usually pop in and see what the fuss is about. Then if I feel like adding my two cents, I will, as I just did. Don't kid yourself, though, and think that random posts made by people I don't know will make me cry, lol :-) I can take it, and I don't mind at all. I like all kinds of humor and don't mind being made fun of from time to time. Whether it's my hairline (I'm not bald!), my sexual orientation (I'm not gay, you can safely abandon that fantasy now), and I'm not past my prime in poker (I plan on having a big WSOP this year
lets not forget the short jokes brothat was a pretty classy answer to the thread btwi'll throw half my meager bankroll behind you if this bet ever comes about
i see hmm i would still have a hard time betting against the big man in any facet of poker...so what's a small amount to a guy like yourself :club:
I'd be willing to put ~3k on it.

I wll bet anyone on here that I can beat $10/$20 NL for 10,000 handsBut the bet must be at least $1,000,000.00Also, I am willing to pay anyone $500,000.00 to sit at my table during hands 9,950-10,000 and dump whatever amount I tell you to.Any takers?

I wll bet anyone on here that I can beat $10/$20 NL for 10,000 handsBut the bet must be at least $1,000,000.00Also, I am willing to pay anyone $500,000.00 to sit at my table during hands 9,950-10,000 and dump whatever amount I tell you to.Any takers?
I'd do it if you werent such a notorious scammer

If the bet was for 25k + hands in a month so he has to multi table etc I'd take it against him. If he has ample time to grind out hands I believe he's a going to adapt and would think he's a pretty big fav under certain scenarios.

If the bet was for 25k + hands in a month so he has to multi table etc I'd take it against him. If he has ample time to grind out hands I believe he's a going to adapt and would think he's a pretty big fav under certain scenarios.
I mean 10k hands isn't a lot at all. Even if he's a favorite, he can easily lose and vice versa. Also, I'm sure he prob knows ~5 regs and prob even knows little about their games. If he does just sit at any game and let it fill, the game selection should even itself out, but the variance is obviously going to be pretty big no matter what.
scammer huh biggest CON on FCP lol, still <3 BG
I mean 10k hands isn't a lot at all. Even if he's a favorite, he can easily lose and vice versa. Also, I'm sure he prob knows ~5 regs and prob even knows little about their games. If he does just sit at any game and let it fill, the game selection should even itself out, but the variance is obviously going to be pretty big no matter what.
He also gets people sitting who just want to play with Daniel Negreanu. I don't know if that helps or hurts the variance factor. I'm guessing it helps as long as he can identify that he's being targeted by some fan who wants to print and frame a HH of themselves owning DN. thoughts?I'd be willing to bet a few hundred that it would take him more than 2 months to complete 10K hands online. I don't think he would single table for more than 1-2 hours, 4 days per week. Even that estimation may be too high.
He also gets people sitting who just want to play with Daniel Negreanu. I don't know if that helps or hurts the variance factor. I'm guessing it helps as long as he can identify that he's being targeted by some fan who wants to print and frame a HH of themselves owning DN. thoughts?I'd be willing to bet a few hundred that it would take him more than 2 months to complete 10K hands online. I don't think he would single table for more than 1-2 hours, 4 days per week. Even that estimation may be too high.
Yea but I mean he also will get a bunch of the best players on the site, who have seen latest HSP footage and have deluded themselves into thinking he's horrible, so I think that might work against him. Though they might play him differently bc of that and he might be able to adjust well enough to play off the image some people currently have of him. Either way, would be fun to see.

this is just so silly. 10,000 hands!!!?? thats like flipping a coin to see whether or not you are gonna profit. The bet would need to 100,000 hands of 10/20nl for this to be even close to getting an accurate way to tell whetehr or not DNPlaying under an anonymous screenname... I dont think daniel would come close to beating this game... or at least not come close to having any kind of significant winrate. A) he cant multitable, B) he wont use PT or HEM, C) The games are just very very tough and full of regs. I reallllly doubt he would practice any kind of table selection..... (crucial to anyone playing these stakes) and single tabling... this bet would just take too long for anyone to stay interested for that period of time.Playing under his screenname... I think he'd be able to do alright and create some super super juicy games for all the 10/20 regs. lawlz.

If I'm going to do the bet it would be for fun. I don't feel like playing 40 hours a week because that doesn't seem fun to me at all. I wanna golf, I wanna watch hockey, go to dinner, play the big tourneys... I grinded as a kid so that I DON'T have to do it now.
living the dream
this is just so silly. 10,000 hands!!!?? thats like flipping a coin to see whether or not you are gonna profit. The bet would need to 100,000 hands of 10/20nl for this to be even close to getting an accurate way to tell whetehr or not DNPlaying under an anonymous screenname... I dont think daniel would come close to beating this game... or at least not come close to having any kind of significant winrate. A) he cant multitable, B) he wont use PT or HEM, C) The games are just very very tough and full of regs. I reallllly doubt he would practice any kind of table selection..... (crucial to anyone playing these stakes) and single tabling... this bet would just take too long for anyone to stay interested for that period of time.Playing under his screenname... I think he'd be able to do alright and create some super super juicy games for all the 10/20 regs. lawlz.
how come i have been agreeing with more of your posts lately?
I'm going to sit with some of those guys tonight I guess, after the hockey games.
Please let us know before you start. Would love to rail.
I'd be willing to put ~3k on it.
if they ever do this hit me up, i will prob be interested