Yo Lois What The Hell Does This Mean?

Being the resident man of religiousity, and fascinator of dreams, Im hoping you can translate this one. Last night I dreamt I died and went to hell. Found myself standing in front of a female judge, who sentenced me to the pots. Was led into a huge room filled with pots of boiling water. Each pot had someopne in it and they were all screaming in pain. I was then placed in a pot, that was boiling over. But I felt no pain. Everyone around me was screaming and crying but I felt fine. I then got concerned that if they found out I felt no pain, they would up the temp. So I started yelling as if in pain so no one would know. Like everyone else?Could this mean I really dont believe in hell, or do I think hell is overrated?

• 2 weeks later...

It think that you ate some spicey food before you went to bed. That type of food causes weird dreams. I always have weird dreams but my female judges usually do something better than send me to hell. But to answer your question with no fun involved: most dreams, if not all, no pain is felt. I read it from a dream book once. It seems like you could be going to bed angry.

Being the resident man of religiousity, and fascinator of dreams, Im hoping you can translate this one. Last night I dreamt I died and went to hell. Found myself standing in front of a female judge, who sentenced me to the pots. Was led into a huge room filled with pots of boiling water. Each pot had someopne in it and they were all screaming in pain. I was then placed in a pot, that was boiling over. But I felt no pain. Everyone around me was screaming and crying but I felt fine. I then got concerned that if they found out I felt no pain, they would up the temp. So I started yelling as if in pain so no one would know. Like everyone else?Could this mean I really dont believe in hell, or do I think hell is overrated?
You were probably just thirsty, or horny. I don't know. My dreams confuse the hell out of me, too. Mine have been absurdly sexual lately, I don't get it at all.
You were probably just thirsty, or horny. I don't know. My dreams confuse the hell out of me, too. Mine have been absurdly sexual lately, I don't get it at all.
and homosexual. Absurdly sexual and homosexual.
Probably has nothing to do with Hell.Dying usually represents an end to something. Being sent to Hell means it probably ended badly or that you caused a bad outcome. The judge would probably represent your conscious. I am not sure where the female comes into this equation. I remember something about the female animus; I will edit and add that later after I read up on it. The pots would represent your new world obviously you are expecting the worst.The others in the pot represent people you know that have been through what you have been through. They are communicating to you that you are getting ready to go through pain and suffering. The pot boiling over would probably mean that you are expecting worse than the others because you deserve worse or because your situation is worse than what their situation so logically you would think your consequences will be worse. As you went into your new world you have found it surprisingly pain free. You aren’t having the same experience, or the experience you were expecting. This is both surprising to you and somewhat frightening. You are so uncomfortable that you are lying and acting as though you are going through the pain and suffering even though you aren’t’. (This is a classic case of waiting for the other shoe to fall)This could be applying to a specific incident you are going through, or could be much more abstract. Or you could have just eaten something spicy.Edit: It makes sense that the judge in a dream would be a female as the female can represent guilt and temptation.

I'd say there might be some guilt related to a female in your life (mother? wife/girlfriend?) that puts you in hell with a female judge to begin with. But the no pain thing is probably just your brain's failure to simulate that sensory aspect of the story, and then its storytelling to deal with that discrepancy.

But the no pain thing is probably just your brain's failure to simulate that sensory aspect of the story, and then its storytelling to deal with that discrepancy.
The over boiling water could mean that his subconscious is bringing some emotional turmoil to the surface with which he needs to deal. The lack of pain may represent his belief that he may be able to avoid dealing with these tumultuous emotions. His anxiety about the other shoe dropping is letting him know again that he needs to acknowledge and deal with said emotions. You could be right about the brain's failure to stimulate, especially if this is an isolated dream. If the dream is recurrent or similar to other dreams than I would say it is less likely.
Probably has nothing to do with Hell.Dying usually represents an end to something. Being sent to Hell means it probably ended badly or that you caused a bad outcome. The judge would probably represent your conscious. I am not sure where the female comes into this equation. I remember something about the female animus; I will edit and add that later after I read up on it. The pots would represent your new world obviously you are expecting the worst.The others in the pot represent people you know that have been through what you have been through. They are communicating to you that you are getting ready to go through pain and suffering. The pot boiling over would probably mean that you are expecting worse than the others because you deserve worse or because your situation is worse than what their situation so logically you would think your consequences will be worse. As you went into your new world you have found it surprisingly pain free. You aren’t having the same experience, or the experience you were expecting. This is both surprising to you and somewhat frightening. You are so uncomfortable that you are lying and acting as though you are going through the pain and suffering even though you aren’t’. (This is a classic case of waiting for the other shoe to fall)This could be applying to a specific incident you are going through, or could be much more abstract. Or you could have just eaten something spicy.Edit: It makes sense that the judge in a dream would be a female as the female can represent guilt and temptation.
Thought this was a good interpretation. What spooked me the most tho was the idea that everyone else was in pain and I wasnt. That in itself would be hell, cause you wouldnt it brought to the attention that you had no pain, so trying to fake it would be the real hell.
Thought this was a good interpretation. What spooked me the most tho was the idea that everyone else was in pain and I wasnt. That in itself would be hell, cause you wouldnt it brought to the attention that you had no pain, so trying to fake it would be the real hell.
Just curious, was this an isolated dream or is this one recurring?
  • 2 weeks later...
Just the one. Can't a dude just dabble?
And if a man lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall certainly be put to death; their blood is upon them. - Leviticus 20:13sorry no gay sex for you :club: