How Do You Tell If A Pirate Is Good At Poker?

What do you call a pirate who ...
Dude, no.
I must say that if Knollie and I were both at an FCP get-together... we'd probably end up fighting each other out of principle.and for the record, he always throws the jabs first... I respond accordingly.
lol that jab part is about 95% true
I must say that if Knollie and I were both at an FCP get-together... we'd probably end up fighting each other out of principle.and for the record, he always throws the jabs first... I respond accordingly.
Ok, I seriously thought you 2 were like roommates or at least lived very close to each other.
Ok, I seriously thought you 2 were like roommates or at least lived very close to each other.
well hes on the other side of the state for school but lives about 5 blocks from me in the summer

a pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel in his pants. the bartender asks what he's doing with a steering wheel in his pants and the pirate says..."arrrr! its driving me nuts!"

loooooooool
i have a slight man crush on knollie for his hockey skills, but that's about it. Piracy these days is really just the job market adapting to the economy. A lot of able bodied men are out of work, and are getting creative with their independent business decisions.
I can't believe I laughed at that for 20 seconds.
that really doesn't suprise me at all
Remember that time Beaver laughed for 20 seconds after reading the OP?And where is my vitamin water Knollie?
Remember that time Beaver laughed for 20 seconds after reading the OP?And where is my vitamin water Knollie?
lol didn't get my internship back yet so hopefully i will be back there this summer and ull have ur damn vitamin water
lol didn't get my internship back yet so hopefully i will be back there this summer and ull have ur damn vitamin water
Awesome.