Vtlaxer Ft Of 21k Gtd On Ftp

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I pick 14 of my own players, and we make a bet on who's group does better?
[just sent you the final 50 on ftp a second ago. these marlins are on fire, but you always got injuries that could bring em down.] well i certainly wouldnt pick these exact 14 for this year due to the law of averages.if your talking about picking mostly internet guys, i dont want your money, its a sucker bet.most of the internet guys only play the NL events, which have superlarge fields.and most of my guys, (the established tv pro veterans), also play all the 10k world championship events , like O8, stud, flh, mixed games, 50k horse , 40k nl , etc. these fields are already small and loaded with veteran players, but with the economy, there are likely to be even smaller this year, and thus easier to get the bracelet.
[just sent you the final 50 on ftp a second ago. these marlins are on fire, but you always got injuries that could bring em down.] well i certainly wouldnt pick these exact 14 for this year due to the law of averages.if your talking about picking mostly internet guys, i dont want your money, its a sucker bet.most of the internet guys only play the NL events, which have superlarge fields.and most of my guys, (the established tv pro veterans), also play all the 10k world championship events , like O8, stud, flh, mixed games, 50k horse , 40k nl , etc. these fields are already small and loaded with veteran players, but with the economy, there are likely to be even smaller this year, and thus easier to get the bracelet.
Seriously?

haha good one. ok vt, lets call a truce.i searched up your online results , you searched up a picture of me. even steven.its getting a little too stalker-ish.(as bad as that hairdo was, it did land me a little facetime on espn, so i guess it was the right choice)

haha good one. ok vt, lets call a truce.i searched up your online results , you searched up a picture of me. even steven.its getting a little too stalker-ish.(as bad as that hairdo was, it did land me a little facetime on espn, so i guess it was the right choice)
LOL at that being an insult to me??????????????????
LOL at that being an insult to me??????????????????
i just meant i stalked u once, you stalked me once, but i dont like the direction its heading.
sick stack
the blue chip is 5k the yellows are 1kthe pinks are 500so i got over 8k there, they only started you with 10k that year and i never even cracked 11k until like hour 6
i just meant i stalked u once, you stalked me once, but i dont like the direction its heading.
Really? He stalked you?God, I can't imagine how much work was involved....dscootprofile.jpg
the blue chip is 5k the yellows are 1kthe pinks are 500the blinds were 1500 / 3kso i got over 8k there, they only started you with 10k that year and i never even cracked 11k until like hour 6
FYPoh and sick stack!
How is that embarrassing?
dscoot.jpg
good one Vt
How is that embarrassing?
QFTgee I wonder who's game is better now, and has been for a while My bet would be for VT for sure
gee I wonder who's game is better now, and has been for a while My bet would be for VT for sure
When Rose chimes in and insults your game you know it is ON
Really? He stalked you?God, I can't imagine how much work was involved....dscootprofile.jpg
woops i meant to take that off a year or so ago. ok so neither of us stalked each other.