Vtlaxer Ft Of 21k Gtd On Ftp

well i looked at his last 36 FT results on ftp and they were below avg. obv small sample size. should be 4 finishes at each 9spots for exact average, and he had 15finishes of 6th-7th. (8avg) i dont wanna do any more leg work tho.
loooooooooooooooooool this could get some reactions!
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

loooooooooooooooooool this could get some reactions!
The messed up thing is that is probably what he is looking for.
well i looked at his last 36 FT results on ftp and they were below avg. obv small sample size. should be 4 finishes at each 9spots for exact average, and he had 15finishes of 6th-7th. (8avg) i dont wanna do any more leg work tho.
He won 2 MTTs the other day. J/s
crying.gif
He won 2 MTTs the other day. J/s
But has he won 4 in his last 36 FT's?
Hey look I quoted the fish's post. PESCAOOOOOOOOOOOOO PESSCAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
You're missing a "D". You disappoint me.
as far as the original topic here, hey vtlaxter09 , do you keep results of all your final table finishes? like x.firsts x.seconds x.ninths outta total final tables made in multi's?i think that would be a good way to determine how well your 10-15bb shoves really are doing for you. i would guess you have room for improvement on your finishing places at all your final tables. care to expose this info?
well i just finished, your numbers look good. i looked at your entire ftp FT history, and i see 56 final tables. meaning the average would be around 6.2x at each of the 9spots. so average total top three's should be around 19 times. you have 24. thats good. but if you are a great player, your supposed to be above the averages so 24 compared to 19 isnt exactly killing it.and if your wondering, in my very small sample size I have 21 FT on ftp with 11 finishes of 1st/2nd , which i believe would be considered killing it (4.66 would be the average times to get top two) . strangely enuff i have zero 3rds, tho.edit: i only included tournys of >180 entrants for yours, but may have included a couple of 100s of mine and non NL too, as mine are spread over 4 years and the field sizes were much smaller then.
it's only simple math if your math focus, which I am not. which means you are badyes I have my own mind but most of you don't get it in the 1st place becauseI am a woman and of course you men have No fing clue, How we think, process, or formulate any of our thoughts. Nor can you ever figure us out. I do admit when I make mistakes, or if I screw up, or if I am indecisive. sometimes it takes a while but I do see it.If your on tilt go to bed and stay there. Sadly, gender doesn't affect the EV of a play or your ROI or your % of tournaments wonAs for your stage and age you currently think you are smarter and better well let me enlighten you a wee bit, your no better than anyone else, so there Mike. You may be good at on line poker but it doesn't make you a better person. Or and your comment about DN it's obvious you need to re read what he wrote because you didn't get that either. Sometimes I think some people actually don't get the messages of us older ones put out there as it goes over your heads or you just think your better than us oldies. Or maybe your messages go over people's head because you have no clue what you are talking about, everand again getsprung has to show his dramatic point, let others make there point without you also putting your nose into it. You don't need to be a constant shove in my face it doesn't look good on you either. It makes you look like a bully out to get me.People I will defend myself and speak my mind so that's me, you can take it or shove it. I am a women who will not let guys step on her, or stop me in my way of learning the most I can about the game of poker that I love my way.wat?
well i looked at his last 36 FT results on ftp and they were below avg. obv small sample size yo. should be 4 finishes at each 9spots for exact average, and he had 15finishes of 6th-7th. (8avg) i dont wanna do any more leg work tho.
FYP
still waiting for them to take over the wsop . i follow all 50+ events for 5+years now, there have been some good showings (rahn khan and dario plus a few more), but they are by no means balling in the wsop
el oh el @ saying u follow all 50+ events then the only 2 you name are from the WSOP ME.how did this go unnoticed?
el oh el @ saying u follow all 50+ events then the only 2 you name are from the WSOP ME.how did this go unnoticed?
dario won a 6max bracelet last year, maybe you only follow the main events?
well i just finished, your numbers look good. i looked at your entire ftp FT history, and i see 56 final tables. meaning the average would be around 6.2x at each of the 9spots. so average total top three's should be around 19 times. you have 24. thats good. but if you are a great player, your supposed to be above the averages so 24 compared to 19 isnt exactly killing it.
Winning the Triple Crown kills it, imo.
dario won a 6max bracelet last year, maybe you only follow the main events?
MrSmoky shipped Event 1 2 years ago. I mean...a ton of people who win bracelets or at FT's say they play online of some sort. Plenty of online "robot" players have had success live and to say otherwise is comical to say the least.
MrSmoky shipped Event 1 2 years ago. I mean...a ton of people who win bracelets or at FT's say they play online of some sort. Plenty of online "robot" players have had success live and to say otherwise is comical to say the least.
When I was there doing the media stuff 2 years ago, there were internet guys deep in every single event. Like a lot of them!!It's pointless to even try and argue with him.

Im fairly certain last year was the first wsop where they made a serious overhaul to make the structures better, thus helping skill prevail. This year the structures will be even better than last, so we'll see if the trend continues. But here is a list of who I consider non-online players who won a bracelet last year.nenad medicdavid singer eric lindgrenmike matesowdaniel negraunumax pescatorikenny tranberry greensteinjohn phanlayne flackdavid benyaminejohn phanscotty nguyenjc tran

Im fairly certain last year was the first wsop where they made a serious overhaul to make the structures better, thus helping skill prevail. This year the structures will be even better than last, so we'll see if the trend continues. But here is a list of who I consider non-online players who won a bracelet last year.nenad medicdavid singer eric lindgrenmike matesowdaniel negraunumax pescatorikenny tranberry greensteinjohn phanlayne flackdavid benyaminejohn phanscotty nguyenjc tran
Can I pick 14 of my own players, and we make a bet on who's group does better?