Vtlaxer Ft Of 21k Gtd On Ftp

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I say because I am 20 that I understand women? No....Pretty sure I said I think I understand women pretty well for a 20 year old. Maybe I mistyped or something. Perhaps, you should stop making bold assumptions about someone you know nothing about in real life and all you know about are his annoying ass rants on poker forums.
Fwiw, Ive heard that most gay men understand women pretty well :club:
F U suited and u2 Teck_72QFT
F'real, I was just playing. Mainly aimed at Dscoot. I got nothing against you rose, no hate please. I don't like hostility! :club:
I think DScoot issurvivortocantins_coach_652_article_story_main.jpg
haha. a real good friend of ours was on this survivor and coach was her mortal enemy!

as far as the original topic here, hey vtlaxter09 , do you keep results of all your final table finishes? like x.firsts x.seconds x.ninths outta total final tables made in multi's?i think that would be a good way to determine how well your 10-15bb shoves really are doing for you. i would guess you have room for improvement on your finishing places at all your final tables. care to expose this info?

can someone explain to me how i can email that 'coach survivor' post to a friend?

hey vtlaxter09 , do you keep results of all your final table finishes? like x.firsts x.seconds x.ninths outta total final tables made in multi's?i think that would be a good way to determine how well your 10-15bb shoves really are doing for you. i would guess you have room for improvement on your finishing places at all your final tables. care to expose this info?
LOL ,
as far as the original topic here, hey vtlaxter09 , do you keep results of all your final table finishes? like x.firsts x.seconds x.ninths outta total final tables made in multi's?i think that would be a good way to determine how well your 10-15bb shoves really are doing for you. i would guess you have room for improvement on your finishing places at all your final tables. care to expose this info?
loooool
plz don't give the fish tips on how to improve.
LMAOGo Brewers!
well i looked at his last 36 FT results on ftp and they were below avg. obv small sample size. should be 4 finishes at each 9spots for exact average, and he had 15finishes of 6th-7th. (8avg) i dont wanna do any more leg work tho.
well i looked at his last 36 FT results on ftp and they were below avg. obv small sample size. should be 4 finishes at each 9spots for exact average, and he had 15finishes of 6th-7th. (8avg) i dont wanna do any more leg work tho.
exactly, don't give him tips!