Vtlaxer Ft Of 21k Gtd On Ftp

boastswhy continually post to get ridiculed..... I just don't get it
99% of my posts are when i am drunk. i love poker so much that i like to talk/read shit about it online when im drunk
  • Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i believe that alot of you internet multi tablers, really try to get poker down to an exact science of how to play every hand in every spot on every street. i do believe its very robotic and i love playing against these style of players, bc i know where they are coming from most of the time, compared to some random crazy player. while this style may be profitable on the internet today, i do believe playing like this robot is not gonna get you great success consistently on the live circuit in the future (slower blind levels, live reads, more postflop play). plus i also believe that as more and more kids join these training sites for online play, this current math based style will become much more the norm, used by more people, meaning it wont be as effective.now if your gonna tell me you have no cares of playing the live tour and being a pro player the rest of your life, fine. Enjoy this ride while it lasts. I just think if you have hopes of poker being your income for a long time down the road, this current robotic math style isnt the way to go. and whoever said DN is a dog against 10/20 online regulars, that comment pretty much screams to me, (hi i have no long term future in poker, because i really dont understand the long term way to be a consistent winner, i think my way is right, and i will not change or adjust because im better than DN today, even tho i have so much shorter life/poker-cycle experience than him)and did someone really say that because they are 20 they understand women? thats a tuff one to believe. im sure there are lots of 70 year olds who have been married for 50 years that still dont understand women all that well.
Mr ZigZag,your posts just get more and more epic!! I applaude you!!Not really gonna go into why your poker thinking is flawed cuz i really dont care to explain stuff to people who have possibly the most ****ed up thought process ever and have to potential to ever make it (even online :GASP: )but lol @ calling me out in the last 2 paragraphs clearly without putting my name which as rose could proudly tell you is Mike.Alright, **** it. Should I just stop expressing my opinion about whether he is better than 10/20 regs? Clearly it is just a personal opinion. You have no proof that he is better. I have no proof that he is worse. I guess we will just have to hope he plays 100k hands and then we will know just how good our beloved DN is. (Also, dont get me wrong, I actually like DN...I just dont think he can beat 10/20 online regs lol)Did I say because I am 20 that I understand women? No....Pretty sure I said I think I understand women pretty well for a 20 year old. Maybe I mistyped or something. Perhaps, you should stop making bold assumptions about someone you know nothing about in real life and all you know about are his annoying ass rants on poker forums. You know what Dscoot, I think your feel style is sort of like DNs. Maybe you should go give 10/20 a shot! Start a thread when you sit :)im gonna go get pancakes pz.
why are so many people reading this now?gang mentallity?since im more comfortable online with heds up tournies, maybe we could get dna to set up a hedsup series (one at a time) to satelitte into the wsop 10k heds up tourny?
i sincerely hate tournaments but will sincerely do this depending on the structure.
so you can copy peoples posts/ideas and not be a loser?why does it say, "finally some updates" regarding your blog?do you only update when things are going well, and were things not going well recently?
You are 100% right on the bolded. You are such a good detective man!I copy/paste when I agree 100% with something. Saves me a few minutes. But your method of re-typing it all out and putting it into your own words to get the same point across makes a lot of sense! I'd rather spend those extra few minutes laughing at you.
since im more comfortable online with heds up tournies, maybe we could get dna to set up a hedsup series (one at a time) to satelitte into the wsop 10k heds up tourny?
DUDE IT'S SPELLED HEADS. When you try to type, does your brain zig while your fingers zag, leaving you unable to form a correct sentence?
You know what Dscoot, I think your feel style is sort of like DNs. Maybe you should go give 10/20 a shot! Start a thread when you sit :club:
i would never spend hundreds of dollars online to play a game or tourny. im playing live for that figure. daniel can blow 5k w/o caring , plus being such a public figure im sure he feels the obligation to prove himself, but im sure he would much rather play these people live .
i would never spend hundreds of dollars online to play a game or tourny. im playing live for that figure. daniel can blow 5k w/o caring , plus being such a public figure im sure he feels the obligation to prove himself, but im sure he would much rather play these people live .
So you'd shortstack 10/20?

but online you can play 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 times the amount of tables you would play live thus meaning your hourly is so much sexier. not to mention, that whole skill thing shows itself much quicker, since, you know, live you only play 30 hands an hour, if even...but online we can get in 1k an hour.but yea, i guess playing live can at least leave the deception of being a winning player after a few months, and maybe 15k hands.

but yea, i guess playing live can at least leave the deception of being a winning player after a few months, and maybe 15k hands.
That's over 500 hours (because 30 hands an hour is generous). They could run good for a year and think they're winners.
but online you can play 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 times the amount of tables you would play live thus meaning your hourly is so much sexier. not to mention, that whole skill thing shows itself much quicker, since, you know, live you only play 30 hands an hour, if even...but online we can get in 1k an hour.but yea, i guess playing live can at least leave the deception of being a winning player after a few months, and maybe 15k hands.
never once have i played more than 1 table at once. never will. ( i like to watch what my opponents do every hand and play according to that vibe) please lets get a h/u sat going.

why dont we just play 5/10 hu and first to win 10k wins their seat?instead of turning into a luck box shove fest...o, wait...if your srs dude come back to me with an idea of how this would go and some structure and i'll decide if i wanna waste my time or not. im not even going to vegas during that time, so if i am actually gonna do this some stipulations will have to be met on my end as well. for obvious reasons but ill spell it out...ill have to buy two flights, book two hotels, skip a few classes/finals, just to play you for a tournament i had no intention of ever playing in the first place, but if i would id just buy in and/or sell action anyways on my own end.

why dont we just play 5/10 hu and first to win 10k wins their seat?instead of turning into a luck box shove fest...o, wait...if your srs dude come back to me with an idea of how this would go and some structure and i'll decide if i wanna waste my time or not. im not even going to vegas during that time, so if i am actually gonna do this some stipulations will have to be met on my end as well.
I'm sure you know this but there is no way dscoot has any money online, probably never really plays live for any significant amount of money, and there is no chance this ever goes down. You can count on a shitload of "never play more than one table" "internet isn't real poker" and various other excuses though while he complains about people piling on him and picks very exact things about peoples posts to reply to.He's just an attention whore basically. He knows his posts will get a rise out of people, then when they do, he responds with "YOU ALL ARE MEANIES!" to try to get people to feel sorry for him.It's pretty pathetic.
I think it's pretty safe to confirm that Dscoot and Rose are the same person. I can't see how they're not.
F U suited and u2 Teck_72
Neither of them are real.It's official, we're just thinking this shit up.
im married and i dont understand women. most men don't and i don't think that's really a bad thing. it's trying to that counts. and they notice when you do.
QFT
since im more comfortable online with heds up tournies, maybe we could get dna to set up a hedsup series (one at a time) to satelitte into the wsop 10k heds up tourny?
i would never spend hundreds of dollars online to play a game or tourny. im playing live for that figure. daniel can blow 5k w/o caring....
i think the reason scooter doesn't like math-based poker is showing here
i think the reason scooter doesn't like math-based poker is showing here
leave him alone, he plays for the figure of literally HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS live. HUNDREDS. you can't touch that.
yeh sry rcgs... I <3 u.also... I rly dont understand how people still like me on fcp.
because you're awesome <3<3 :club:
you no longer have any right to criticize nnb.
loooooool. +10000