Vtlaxer Ft Of 21k Gtd On Ftp

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:club: me
Dscoot, most of what you said in that last post is pretty loltastic and untrue. Sry dude, but its just hard to take you seriously when your thinking is so flawed.
i believe that alot of you internet multi tablers, really try to get poker down to an exact science of how to play every hand in every spot on every street. i do believe its very robotic and i love playing against these style of players, bc i know where they are coming from most of the time, compared to some random crazy player. while this style may be profitable on the internet today, i do believe playing like this robot is not gonna get you great success consistently on the live circuit in the future (slower blind levels, live reads, more postflop play). plus i also believe that as more and more kids join these training sites for online play, this current math based style will become much more the norm, used by more people, meaning it wont be as effective.now if your gonna tell me you have no cares of playing the live tour and being a pro player the rest of your life, fine. Enjoy this ride while it lasts. I just think if you have hopes of poker being your income for a long time down the road, this current robotic math style isnt the way to go. and whoever said DN is a dog against 10/20 online regulars, that comment pretty much screams to me, (hi i have no long term future in poker, because i really dont understand the long term way to be a consistent winner, i think my way is right, and i will not change or adjust because im better than DN today, even tho i have so much shorter life/poker-cycle experience than him)and did someone really say that because they are 20 they understand women? thats a tuff one to believe. im sure there are lots of 70 year olds who have been married for 50 years that still dont understand women all that well.
i believe that alot of you internet multi tablers, really try to get poker down to an exact science of how to play every hand in every spot on every street. i do believe its very robotic and i love playing against these style of players, bc i know where they are coming from most of the time, compared to some random crazy player. while this style may be profitable on the internet today, i do believe playing like this robot is not gonna get you great success consistently on the live circuit in the future (slower blind levels, live reads, more postflop play). plus i also believe that as more and more kids join these training sites for online play, this current math based style will become much more the norm, used by more people, meaning it wont be as effective.now if your gonna tell me you have no cares of playing the live tour and being a pro player the rest of your life, fine. Enjoy this ride while it lasts. I just think if you have hopes of poker being your income for a long time down the road, this current robotic math style isnt the way to go. and whoever said DN is a dog against 10/20 online regulars, that comment pretty much screams to me, (hi i have no long term future in poker, because i really dont understand the long term way to be a consistent winner, i think my way is right, and i will not change or adjust because im better than DN today, even tho i have so much shorter life/poker-cycle experience than him)and did someone really say that because they are 20 they understand women? thats a tuff one to believe. im sure there are lots of 70 year olds who have been married for 50 years that still dont understand women all that well.
LOL i love how you say they have an exact science on their online play from players who are sickeningly profitable so it must equal how they play live! It just must! I reallllly wanna see you sit with some of the MTT regulars in a live sng scenario and see the results.

lol there are so many variables that go into every play I make. Please dont tell me I make "robotic plays"Sure I can autopilot... and shove botting is prettty robotic.. you obv dont know shove ranges.. so you're trying to blame me for making a stupid play. MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOUR LIVE GAME COULD USE SOME OF THAT........ or is it only that online players need to learn "LIVE PLAYER MOVES"??????

lol there are so many variables that go into every play I make. Please dont tell me I make "robotic plays"Sure I can autopilot... and shove botting is prettty robotic.. you obv dont know shove ranges.. so you're trying to blame me for making a stupid play. MAYBE JUST MAYBE YOUR LIVE GAME COULD USE SOME OF THAT........ or is it only that online players need to learn "LIVE PLAYER MOVES"??????
Live players fold Q9 and then subsequently get it in with 4 bbs with KQs! Yea!
You only need 1 thing to beat live poker enough to make a living at it.. and thats patience.
What makes you think that the top online players can't ADJUST their game to a live setting? Obv they're pretty smart...

I think what DS is trying to say is is that online players can zig like hell when they're playing online, but once they get to live they're zaggers like you wouldn't believe, and they need to change that.

I think it's pretty safe to confirm that Dscoot and Rose are the same person. I can't see how they're not.
Neither of them are real.It's official, we're just thinking this shit up.
and did someone really say that because they are 20 they understand women? thats a tuff one to believe. im sure there are lots of 70 year olds who have been married for 50 years that still dont understand women all that well.
This actually makes sense, congrats! Well the logic of it makes sense, maybe not reading it.
wow. epic fail here.what blows my mind is how much critique of a very lol standard tourney shove. it just blows my mind to the point that I feel like a condescending douche. But srsly, just wow. I hope some of you never play cash games for your own benefit where you may actually have to think on multiple streets.hey dscoot. i already have been playing poker for a living for 3 years now and I have no desire of "playing the live tour and being a pro player hte rest of [my] life". looooooooool. like playing the live tour has ANYTHING to do with being a professional poker player.and even more LOL @ ensenuating that "math style" = robotic. srsly dude, do you just take what you hear from some 15 second exerpt from smoe TV broadcast bout some guy who plays more by "feel" than by "math" and then try to apply that universally to all other situations?here's a thought:if you really want to be a poker player, you understand the math behind the plays you make. Thus you incorporate both "Feel" plays with "math" plays. FWIW, I think it's irrational to even really use those terms in a description as to how one plays and I hope you can figure out why; although I'm leaning toward the fact that you don't.also, i read you play online sometimes. Would you like to play some HU cash on occasion? Im not talking bout some lol dumb grudge match that means absolutely nothing. Lets play HANDS mang.- Jordan
What makes you think that the top online players can't ADJUST their game to a live setting? Obv they're pretty smart...
still waiting for them to take over the wsop . i follow all 50+ events for 5+years now, there have been some good showings (rahn khan and dario plus a few more), but they are by no means balling in the wsop
wow. epic fail here.what blows my mind is how much critique of a very lol standard tourney shove. it just blows my mind to the point that I feel like a condescending douche. But srsly, just wow. I hope some of you never play cash games for your own benefit where you may actually have to think on multiple streets.hey dscoot. i already have been playing poker for a living for 3 years now and I have no desire of "playing the live tour and being a pro player hte rest of [my] life". looooooooool. like playing the live tour has ANYTHING to do with being a professional poker player.and even more LOL @ ensenuating that "math style" = robotic.srsly dude, do you just take what you hear from some 15 second exerpt from smoe TV broadcast bout some guy who plays more by "feel" than by "math" and then try to apply that universally to all other situations?here's a thought:if you really want to be a poker player, you understand the math behind the plays you make. Thus you incorporate both "Feel" plays with "math" plays. FWIW, I think it's irrational to even really use those terms in a description as to how one plays and I hope you can figure out why; although I'm leaning toward the fact that you don't.also, i read you play online sometimes. Would you like to play some HU cash on occasion? Im not talking bout some lol dumb grudge match that means absolutely nothing. Lets play HANDS mang.- Brett
also, i read you play online sometimes. Would you like to play some HU cash on occasion? Im not talking bout some lol dumb grudge match that means absolutely nothing. Lets play HANDS mang.- Jordan
should we just whipp our dicks out and measure? id much rather play weak players and win free money. one of my bigger strengths is game selection/bankroll management (lately)ive never played heds up cash online, but have no probs playing for bragging rights, with money not being the issue, just the w/l or blinds won.
should we just whipp our dicks out and measure? id much rather play weak players and win free money. one of my bigger strengths is game selection/bankroll management (lately)ive never played heds up cash online, but have no probs playing for bragging rights, with money not being the issue, just the w/l or blinds won.
WHIP IT!WHIP IT GOOD!
wow. epic fail here.what blows my mind is how much critique of a very lol standard tourney shove. it just blows my mind to the point that I feel like a condescending douche. But srsly, just wow. I hope some of you never play cash games for your own benefit where you may actually have to think on multiple streets.hey dscoot. i already have been playing poker for a living for 3 years now and I have no desire of "playing the live tour and being a pro player hte rest of [my] life". looooooooool. like playing the live tour has ANYTHING to do with being a professional poker player.and even more LOL @ ensenuating that "math style" = robotic.srsly dude, do you just take what you hear from some 15 second exerpt from smoe TV broadcast bout some guy who plays more by "feel" than by "math" and then try to apply that universally to all other situations?here's a thought:if you really want to be a poker player, you understand the math behind the plays you make. Thus you incorporate both "Feel" plays with "math" plays. FWIW, I think it's irrational to even really use those terms in a description as to how one plays and I hope you can figure out why; although I'm leaning toward the fact that you don't.also, i read you play online sometimes. Would you like to play some HU cash on occasion? Im not talking bout some lol dumb grudge match that means absolutely nothing. Lets play HANDS mang.- Brett
so you can copy peoples posts/ideas and not be a loser?why does it say, "finally some updates" regarding your blog?do you only update when things are going well, and were things not going well recently?
serious question, if you aren't a joke account, why do you bother posting hereyou are trying to provide advice that comes across as ridiculous and, in turn, you get mocked by everyone on the siteyour credibility is shot and your constant comments about being successful on the live tour come across as weak and false boastswhy continually post to get ridiculed..... I just don't get it
when you spew the bs you spew, sir, and claim to have a clue...others that actually have a clue are gonna wanna play you.and we dont have to measure. youre prob so much bigger than me!no ty for the blinds battle. G2theL.- Jordan

why are so many people reading this now?gang mentallity?since im more comfortable online with heds up tournies, maybe we could get dna to set up a hedsup series (one at a time) to satelitte into the wsop 10k heds up tourny?