To The Cincikid Are You Up For A Challange?

I think I'm the only one who ever posts new threads in this forum, but I'm gonna keep doing it from time to time and maybe we'll eventually get some action again.I've been playing live 3/6 quite a bit lately and I've noticed a trend which I think is likely a leak for most players. With blinds of 1 and 3, it seems that otherwise decent/good players are completing out of the small blind too much. A good example was a player tonight who seemed pretty solid for the most part, but I remember seeing him showdown and Q6o which he'd limped in with from the SB, this seemed like a pretty clear leak to me, but I suppose I could be wrong. Thoughts?
This thread you posted made me feel guilty, I have not had to much time to post new threads these days. So for some self motivation I came up with a challange.I am starting with $1.00 just playing limit (.02/.04) and will see how far can build a bank roll. Will only move up to the next level if bank roll hit 200 BB. and will drop down if bank roll drops 400BB (bankroll hit $20 will play .05/.10 if it drops to $16 will go back to.02/.04)Along with the challange I will post hands and updates on how things are going.hope this brings in some of the action back that your looking for
name=(TheCinciKid @ Saturday, April 4th, 2009, 5:07 AM) I think I'm the only one who ever posts new threads in this forum, but I'm gonna keep doing it from time to time and maybe we'll eventually get some action again.I've been playing live 3/6 quite a bit lately and I've noticed a trend which I think is likely a leak for most players. With blinds of 1 and 3, it seems that otherwise decent/good players are completing out of the small blind too much. A good example was a player tonight who seemed pretty solid for the most part, but I remember seeing him showdown and Q6o which he'd limped in with from the SB, this seemed like a pretty clear leak to me, but I suppose I could be wrong. Thoughts?hope this brings in some of the action back that your looking for
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=114745