Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

Arp, I'm headed out right after work so I don't know if I'll be near a computer before the game. If you reply to this before game time, our bet is on for $100 if you want the Pens. I want the Wings. Hugs and Kisses-Biatch

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arp, I'm headed out right after work so I don't know if I'll be near a computer before the game. If you reply to this before game time, our bet is on for $100 if you want the Pens. I want the Wings. Hugs and Kisses-Biatch
actually, I was trying to say, just for the sake of an RTE-like assocation, I was willing to put in $100 with someone else, and bet $200 on a play together! just to be able to say we had another betting consortium.Your looking at the wrong guy if you want to bet Detroit without giving up odds!My friends outside the FCP world were dissapointed to hear that the RTE failed with, of all things, a parlay bet. They had been following our progression/regression.I told them we will come back stronger and smarter in 09-10!

PIT Penguins +170DET Redwings -200 O 5.5 +110 U 5.5 -130what do you like RTE?I might be buying into the odds, but +170? I like the Pens. I gotta say, of all the stats, the sickest is that home teams are like 19-0 since 1979 in championship game 7's in NHL, NBA, MLB.

PIT Penguins +170DET Redwings -200 O 5.5 +110 U 5.5 -130what do you like RTE?I might be buying into the odds, but +170? I like the Pens. I gotta say, of all the stats, the sickest is that home teams are like 19-0 since 1979 in championship game 7's in NHL, NBA, MLB.
if i had the disposable income right now to ship in $100 i would definitely would Arp, i like the Pens to end that 19-0 streak tonight