Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 CAR Hurricanes @ +185 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 92.50 Undecided 2 ANA M Ducks @ +210 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 105.00 Lose - $50 3 Under 5.0 @ +105 Risk: 50.00 Straight THIS IS BOSTON GAMEPotential Winnings: 52.50 Push - Return of $50 4 Over 5.5 @ +110 Risk: 50.00 Straight THIS IS DETROIT GAMEPotential Winnings: 55.00Win - Return of $105
Laid out - $200Returned - $155Pending - $50
We pushed $50.We won $105.We lost $50.So even if we lose the last $50, we still win $5!
No, we lost the Anaheim bet. We on $5 on that game. We had $100 invested in the Carolina game, we pushed the first $50, so up $5 with $50 left. If we lose, we're down $45, if we win, we're up whatever it paid.We won.
We pushed $50.We won $105.We lost $50.So even if we lose the last $50, we still win $5!
How many candy shots have you had tonight?$105 + 50 = $155. $50 returned on the Carolina bet, plus $92.50 on the win = $297.50 returned on $200 invested, $97.50 in profit.
It doesnt matter now that Carolina won, but we would have lost $45 if they lost.Push 50, lose 50, win $55 (not 105, 50 0f that was our money). Looking at another we we investe 150 in those 3 bets, and collected 50+105 = -145.Now that carolina won...ship it!
SHip everyone the $6 and keep the $2000 for next year.Not a bad return of 6%
Press it!As previously stated, I'll be happy to buy people out of the group if they want out.

IMO, I almost don't care what the line is: Penguin win, Penguin over.... And, the early line is Chicago +165, which I feel is definately a great price...

IMO, I almost don't care what the line is: Penguin win, Penguin over.... And, the early line is Chicago +165, which I feel is definately a great price...
Agree on everythimg.
I like Chicago @ +150 or betterAlso the Pens to win @ -130 or better (I think they will be more favored than this though)

I like Chicago and Carolina with the odds, both series could go either way (though I like Detroit slightly better, but not enough to lay the kind of odds we would have to. Based on typical 5/5.5 I like the overs in the West and the Unders in the East if they dont cost a lot in odds.

Are we going to bet any of this before we get screwed on the odds again?
There is no line on the Penguins game, on bowmans anyway.I could support the Chicago bet today.

Correction..There is a line..Pittsburgh -210over 5.5 +100I know you guys like Pittsburgh, but at -210..its yucky IMO..

Bet the Chicago win, I don't like Pittsburgh at that high of a price.