Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

1 PIT Penguins @ +150Risk: 666.67 StraightPotential Winnings: 1,000.01
Love the .01 Thats the difference maker.... RTE wins tonight...
  • Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to say I love cheering for the road team. It makes me feel wonderful when I see thousands of fans depressed. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that somebody is more pissed off then myself. I especially love it when a team wins the final game on the road. It is the greatest feeling in the world to see everybody depressed and crying.

UNDER 5.5 for $750. -105
Yep.I find it funny Serge isn't allowed to suggest Leaf's bets during the season but Zach convinces y'all to bet on the Pens! :club:
Yep.I find it funny Serge isn't allowed to suggest Leaf's bets during the season but Zach convinces y'all to bet on the Pens! :club:
LOL.... i suggested detroit AND the under....... but it doesnt matter.... I was just happy to have some action....
I'm miles more objective than Serge. :ts
LOL.... i suggested detroit AND the under....... but it doesnt matter.... I was just happy to have some action....
LOL yep...oh well. Pitts was looking good so I don't think it was a terrible bet...but betting against the Wings at home in the most pivotal game of the year in a must-win situation seems iffy to me!
LOL yep...oh well. Pitts was looking good so I don't think it was a terrible bet...but betting against the Wings at home in the most pivotal game of the year in a must-win situation seems iffy to me!
the wings had just lost two in a row against the pens, and we got odds. I'd say the bet was good, if a mite bigger than me and the rest of the fuddy duddies would have liked.

been out of the loop while out of town....whats our balance?and why are we dreading the thought of having an ok balance going into next year? Yeah, be nice to cash out $10k, but since that isnt happening, why go so hard if we dont see a good bet?

been out of the loop while out of town....whats our balance?and why are we dreading the thought of having an ok balance going into next year? Yeah, be nice to cash out $10k, but since that isnt happening, why go so hard if we dont see a good bet?
Because we can always reload. And there have been some good spots in the playoffs.
Because we can always reload. And there have been some good spots in the playoffs.
If it is a good spot, I don't mind at all us going really hard on it, or even all in at this point.I just wouldnt throw it all on the line just because it might be our last bet of the year.That said, I'd be in for the reload if need be.
If it is a good spot, I don't mind at all us going really hard on it, or even all in at this point.I just wouldnt throw it all on the line just because it might be our last bet of the year.That said, I'd be in for the reload if need be.
Serge was hot early. I got both the under and the winner in the last game. I think this game is over and Pitt. See what serge thinks...
Serge was hot early. I got both the under and the winner in the last game.I think this game is over and Pitt.See what serge thinks...
Honestly last game, I wouldnt have gone with Pitts ONLY because the Red Wings at home in the playoffs are deadly...I havent seen the odds but if there is positive money on Pitts I would support a bet on them at home, to go with the Bettman conspiracy to have the most home games possible.
Honestly last game, I wouldnt have gone with Pitts ONLY because the Red Wings at home in the playoffs are deadly...I havent seen the odds but if there is positive money on Pitts I would support a bet on them at home, to go with the Bettman conspiracy to have the most home games possible.
Pitt is -135.O/U is -110.I like both Pitt and the over as well, although Im dissapointed with the Pittsburgh odds to be honest.