Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

the thing is, this group acts based on who is most vocal. while I think a lot of our equity holders would feel the same way you do if they read the RTE threads, they very clearly don't. I agree, letting serge bet 50% of our coin is ridiculous, but I'm not speaking out against it because it's 1) fun and 2) what the majority of active participants seem to want. I don't know about the rest of you, but I wrote this experiment off months ago when our balance was whittled to $700 with prudent betting and restraint.my vote for the plan of action: pay out what is left of the roll after the season, look at the post totals for all the RTE threads. do not bring anyone back who didn't make more than a few posts the entire season.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree that betting 750$ would be fun, but proper bankroll management argues against it. We have to earn those bets and find a spot we really like.Letting serge bet 50% doesn't make sense. Either we hold the money, made few decent bets, or go for broke in these last 2 or 3 games. A 50% bet should be a 100% bet if we chose to go that route. alsoSERGE IS THE WORST PROP BETTOR ON FCP, DON'T LET HIM BET THE ROLL!

I like the Red Wings at the price tonight....Unfortunately its gone down to +120....I also like the over 5.5 at -120...Thats what I like...
The hot streak is over....
I agree that betting 750$ would be fun, but proper bankroll management argues against it. We have to earn those bets and find a spot we really like.Letting serge bet 50% doesn't make sense. Either we hold the money, made few decent bets, or go for broke in these last 2 or 3 games. A 50% bet should be a 100% bet if we chose to go that route. alsoSERGE IS THE WORST PROP BETTOR ON FCP, DON'T LET HIM BET THE ROLL!
What does that make you , as you were one of the people that lost to me in prop bets?? :club: And you are way off base...Like Ray said, bankroll management is for things you have an edge in..No matter how you cut it, I am pretty sure non of us are up in the long term in sports betting....I know for a fact more than a few of us are up (some more than others) in poker , because its a skill game...
The hot streak is over....
yes I would of gone 1-1...lost the -120 in juice...
yes I would of gone 1-1...lost the -120 in juice...
That's probably actually better than you hitting them both, because we would have been kicking ourselves in the ass for not getting your bet down..
What does that make you , as you were one of the people that lost to me in prop bets?? :club: And you are way off base...Like Ray said, bankroll management is for things you have an edge in..No matter how you cut it, I am pretty sure non of us are up in the long term in sports betting....I know for a fact more than a few of us are up (some more than others) in poker , because its a skill game...
I've lost in back to back years against you :ts excuse me while I go play in traffic.

If we keep making baby bets like we are doing, we are not going to get anywhere. It's impossible to be consistent with sports betting. If we keep betting like we are doing, we are either just playing to survive or going to die a slow painful death. Is the whole to this to make this last forever or is it to make a large amount of money? I say we go out guns blazing and go big. If not, I really just think we are playing to survive and not really to win anything. It seems like we are playing to not lose, rather then to win. We never agree on anything either usually, so why not just go out big? If we were going to do baby bets forever, it just seems kind of lame. I dunno, just my two cents tho.

If we keep making baby bets like we are doing, we are not going to get anywhere. It's impossible to be consistent with sports betting. If we keep betting like we are doing, we are either just playing to survive or going to die a slow painful death. Is the whole to this to make this last forever or is it to make a large amount of money? I say we go out guns blazing and go big. If not, I really just think we are playing to survive and not really to win anything. It seems like we are playing to not lose, rather then to win. We never agree on anything either usually, so why not just go out big? If we were going to do baby bets forever, it just seems kind of lame. I dunno, just my two cents tho.
4 cents.

I don't really care what we bet on, but let's do something. We haven't bet in forever. At this rate, we aren't ever going to bet again this year..I like Detroit here. But if everyone else likes Pittburgh, fine let's bet it. But seriously, let's do something. We haven't done anything in forever.

You guys are degens.For the 83rd time, we aren't betting to gamble, we're doing it in spots where we think we have an edge. Saying to bet it either way is exactly opposite of that. If you want to degen, do it with your own money (as you are, Biatch).I like the Pens +145, hell, I got it for +135 yesterday, lol.

You guys are degens.For the 83rd time, we aren't betting to gamble, we're doing it in spots where we think we have an edge. Saying to bet it either way is exactly opposite of that. If you want to degen, do it with your own money (as you are, Biatch).I like the Pens +145, hell, I got it for +135 yesterday, lol.
THEN BET IT.... lol There's enough support. The odds are good.... make the bet..