Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

eh, it happens. I would much prefer gruven make some noise rather than let his bets go unplaced. let's just bet smaller sums, shall we?

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We did lose today, but I still think it was a good spot.IMO, we aren't going to get anywhere making small bets. I would rather we go balls to the wall, or die a quick and painful death. It will be a lot more fun, and also a lot more entertaining.

oh well, what are you gonna do. We liked the spot, it didnt work out. Like Adam said, it was a good try. We're still at $1500, lots of noise to be made by RTE yet.

I don't suppose there's any way we could have known beforehand that Malkin's parents would be in the stands tonight, of course he went off. That last goal was disgusting, just unbelieveably sick.

Game two is Cam Ward's game. I still think the pens win, but I love the under in this game. Bet the whole ****ing roll. I'd rather do that than sit and look at it.
Tonight is the night for Cam Ward to shine at home, bet the whole roll on the under.
Really? Under? After that bloodbath last game?
Post bloodbath is PRECISELY the perfect time to bet an under. Both teams will tighten up defensively, both goalies will be looking to prove something.

I really thought that these two goalies would play better, but it's apparent the skill level is overcoming good goaltending..

I really thought that these two goalies would play better, but it's apparent the skill level is overcoming good goaltending..
As an old goalie, I just feel like goalies play good in stretches and bad in stretches. They're either seeing the puck good or they're not..that's why some goalies get 3 shutouts in a row, and most don't. Look at Turco at the start of the year, he's a great goalie but he wasn't seeing the puck well and lost liek 40 in at row. I know when I played I got "up" for big games, but nowadays in the playoffs "every" game is a big game and they should be up for every one but if they aren't, they aren't nothing you can do. Just bet against cold goalies imo
As an old goalie, I just feel like goalies play good in stretches and bad in stretches. They're either seeing the puck good or they're not..that's why some goalies get 3 shutouts in a row, and most don't. Look at Turco at the start of the year, he's a great goalie but he wasn't seeing the puck well and lost liek 40 in at row. I know when I played I got "up" for big games, but nowadays in the playoffs "every" game is a big game and they should be up for every one but if they aren't, they aren't nothing you can do. Just bet against cold goalies imo
That said, I like the under tonight! Carolina has to try and clog things up because they arent doing it otherwise.
That said, I like the under tonight! Carolina has to try and clog things up because they arent doing it otherwise.
I dunno. I saw a 'Canes team the other night that was beaten, and had given up. ..
I dunno. I saw a 'Canes team the other night that was beaten, and had given up. ..
i am on the Penguins and over....

Penguins at +140 in Game 1.- Short break for Detroit means their injuries don't have time to heal. Datsyuk says he's likely back for game 2, but may play game 1. He won't be 100%, neither will Lidstrom, who is expected to play game 1. Ericsson is expected to miss as well, which probably means Chelios is in again. Draper is unlikely, but that means nothing, with Helm/Leino/Abdelkader playing well.- Short break for the Pens means they get to continue to roll at full steam- Last year the Pens gifted the Wings 2 games because they weren't ready. This year, they will not make that mistake.- They're definitely still a dog on the road against Detroit, but +140 is such a good line, imho.Thoughts?

Penguins at +140 in Game 1.- Short break for Detroit means their injuries don't have time to heal. Datsyuk says he's likely back for game 2, but may play game 1. He won't be 100%, neither will Lidstrom, who is expected to play game 1. Ericsson is expected to miss as well, which probably means Chelios is in again. Draper is unlikely, but that means nothing, with Helm/Leino/Abdelkader playing well.- Short break for the Pens means they get to continue to roll at full steam- Last year the Pens gifted the Wings 2 games because they weren't ready. This year, they will not make that mistake.- They're definitely still a dog on the road against Detroit, but +140 is such a good line, imho.Thoughts?
I actually think that line is about right. That being said, I like the Pens enough to bet it.
I like the bet.I've been curious to see what the lines would be for Pens to win the series and the first game, looking to play both.I wouldn't go overboard with the amount though, Im thinking $300 or so max. I like being able to watch 1 or 2 games and get a feel, especially for O/U.