Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bet the whole roll on Carolina.NOT.I have no idea how tonight is gonna turn out. If anything, I think maybe the under, but really, nothing feels like a good bet.

Game two is Cam Ward's game. I still think the pens win, but I love the under in this game. Bet the whole ****ing roll. I'd rather do that than sit and look at it.

Game two is Cam Ward's game. I still think the pens win, but I love the under in this game. Bet the whole ****ing roll. I'd rather do that than sit and look at it.
I agree 100% This game SCREAMS that the under is going to hit. It is even the contrarian bet.70% of the public is backing the over, yet they are giving +money on the over. I say we grow some balls and go all in on the UNDER. I say the sooner the better, line is only getting worse.
I agree 100% This game SCREAMS that the under is going to hit. It is even the contrarian bet.70% of the public is backing the over, yet they are giving +money on the over. I say we grow some balls and go all in on the UNDER. I say the sooner the better, line is only getting worse.
I'mwith you..... a couple of more and I say we drop $1000 on the under. Two full days off leads to good legs. good legs lead to tight checking. Tight checking leads to low scoring. Throw in a couple of rested, good goalies.... UNDER UNDER UNDER
Dunno about all-in, but I completely support a large under bet. MA Fleury played out of his mind in game 1, and I don't see any reason for him to slow down.
$1000 under.

I don't see any reason to bet $1000.Meh, I don't want to bet that much.Both teams can be really explosive as well. $1000 is too much, imho. Half our roll? Thinking more like $300?

oh c'mon, there are fewer games, we just haven't had a line we liked. no need to bet half the goddamn roll.... 1/4th if we HAVE to satisfy the degens

oh c'mon, there are fewer games, we just haven't had a line we liked. no need to bet half the goddamn roll.... 1/4th if we HAVE to satisfy the degens
im usually one of the least degenerate. I reallly like the spot. If you guys only want to bet $500, that's up to you. But lets at least make sure we get the bet down

Im tempted to go for the $1k.....but my personal feeling is that at -125, $500 is the most I'm ok with.I'm worried the Canes are tired, and now under-manned.Wait for better opportunities, I say. But $500 im ok with if others really like this bet.

Im tempted to go for the $1k.....but my personal feeling is that at -125, $500 is the most I'm ok with.I'm worried the Canes are tired, and now under-manned.Wait for better opportunities, I say. But $500 im ok with if others really like this bet.
ok, $500 is fine. gruven, go ahead, I'll be watching in HD, it'll be fun.