Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its probably going over, but its also -125, which I dont love. I could support that though.I like Pitt to win more at +135 though. Varalamov is under a lot of pressure after a pretty average game, and I think theres a good chance he's going to give up a couple of softies early, and may even get pulled.I think Vancouver will win, but -155 is pretty steep,so I wouldnt bet it.
So I was a game off. SHIIPPPPPPP

Total Balance 2,033.80 Withdrawable Balance 2,033.80 CAR Hurricanes +1.5 -170 O 5.0 -125 +185 BOS Bruins -1.5 +150 U 5.0 +105 -225 ANA M Ducks +1.5 -145 O 5.5 +120 +210 DET Redwings -1.5 +125 U 5.5 -140 -250 Pretty sick lines....The home teams are ridicolous favourites. At first glance Anaheim +210 seems like a steal in a series that has gone to Game 7, however how do you bet against Detroit at home? Does Hiller falter like Varlamov last night? Is the over the play?I love the Bruins but cant support that kind of line -225...The Hurricanes at that price seem like value, but again not sure. What are you guys thinking??

Total Balance 2,033.80 Withdrawable Balance 2,033.80 CAR Hurricanes +1.5 -170 O 5.0 -125 +185 BOS Bruins -1.5 +150 U 5.0 +105 -225 ANA M Ducks +1.5 -145 O 5.5 +120 +210 DET Redwings -1.5 +125 U 5.5 -140 -250 Pretty sick lines....The home teams are ridicolous favourites. At first glance Anaheim +210 seems like a steal in a series that has gone to Game 7, however how do you bet against Detroit at home? Does Hiller falter like Varlamov last night? Is the over the play?I love the Bruins but cant support that kind of line -225...The Hurricanes at that price seem like value, but again not sure. What are you guys thinking??
the only thing I like here is the Ducks/Wings over

I absolutely love a value bet on Anaheim at that price, not a huge bet but something in the $50-100 range. Canes/Bruins under seems solid as well, I can see that one ending 2-1.

the only thing I like here is the Ducks/Wings over
I can support this
I absolutely love a value bet on Anaheim at that price, not a huge bet but something in the $50-100 range. Canes/Bruins under seems solid as well, I can see that one ending 2-1.
I am ok with these as well..However no strong feelings either way.
I would put like $50 on both of the dogs.Det/Ana over is cool too, but I don't feel strongly enough about it to really hammer it.
$50 each on the two dogs$50 each on Det/Ana over and Car/Bos under would be good with me
$50 each on the two dogs$50 each on Det/Ana over and Car/Bos under would be good with me
i say we do this...We havent had a 4 bet night in a while...Plus we are ballers now..Whats $50 bets :club:

1 CAR Hurricanes @ +185 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 92.50 2 ANA M Ducks @ +210 Risk: 50.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 105.00 3 Under 5.0 @ +105 Risk: 50.00 Straight THIS IS BOSTON GAMEPotential Winnings: 52.50 4 Over 5.5 @ +110 Risk: 50.00 Straight THIS IS DETROIT GAMEPotential Winnings: 55.00

I see the RTE got a little bored..... :club: Its all good!FWIW....I really like the line for the Anaheim WIN.And I will abstain for making any comments on the other game.

nothing wrong with that, ship the breakeven there. got a good run out of a +210 dog. I can't believe any team is that big a 'dog in a 7th game...

nothing wrong with that, ship the breakeven there. got a good run out of a +210 dog. I can't believe any team is that big a 'dog in a 7th game...
True..We may have lost the Anaheim bet, but for the odds it was well worth it...The game was really close.We actually make $5 on that game