Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lets pick a different spot I like Boston as well but $300 is way too much against a home team. A bet like that can tilt us into a losing streak and ruin our mojo.heres a song to help you relax Sergehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqBCarSXA7I
its all good bro..I am relaxed...We can lay off tonight...I like the song.
I like laying off tonight and then hammering the Pitt/Was over again tomorrow night.
Will they put it at 6? I say they keep it at 5.5Now let's stay calm tomorrow no matter who wins. I want you 2 to stay on your best behavior (Serge & Gruven).
Will they put it at 6? I say they keep it at 5.5Now let's stay calm tomorrow no matter who wins. I want you 2 to stay on your best behavior (Serge & Gruven).
I'd be shocked if they don't set it at at least 6.
I like laying off tonight and then hammering the Pitt/Was over again tomorrow night.
I am good with this.
i am calm its all good...I dont think it will go to 6, but it will probably be 5.5 and like -145
i am calm its all good...I dont think it will go to 6, but it will probably be 5.5 and like -145
I like doing the gueswork like this. @ 5.5 what would everyone be happy with paying???? I'm with Serge @ the -145 or @ 6??? If at all.
I am good with this.i am calm its all good...I dont think it will go to 6, but it will probably be 5.5 and like -145
In this thread, we're all on the same team, and I'm a team player. :club:
I like doing the gueswork like this. @ 5.5 what would everyone be happy with paying???? I'm with Serge @ the -145or @ 6??? If at all.
that extra half is huge ...I am ok with laying the juice...
In this thread, we're all on the same team, and I'm a team player. :club:
Ya baby...TEAM TOCCHET

Wash is -145?WOW.Winning game 6, to send the series back home, the team that wins, wins the series 54% of the time. (stolen from an LGP post I don't feel like looking up).

they release early lines in the playoffs5.5 over -130Wash-145take the over now before the juice moves
I like the over at this price as well.

I dont like the juice on the over, in a seventh game...I prefer the Caps at -135

you dont like the 30 pts juice on an easy over bet, but you like the 35 pts juice on the caps in a coin toss game with the worst goalie???????? Seriously, bet the over. $500. Get it down.

It's -135 now.Good work on procrastinating when we all agreed last night.Give me the word and I'll bet it at this line.
I vote yes. Thats two.