Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

Lets starts a Vegas in November rally. All the sports will be on and the Venetian will have it deep stack extravaganza tourneys with $300 buy ins. Vegas in November boys think about it.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets starts a Vegas in November rally. All the sports will be on and the Venetian will have it deep stack extravaganza tourneys with $300 buy ins. Vegas in November boys think about it.
I like this idea, I like it a lot. It can be an early birthday present to myself.
I like this idea, I like it a lot. It can be an early birthday present to myself.
This would be a good time for me as well...BOOK ITI learned one thing from this event..Gambling is really fun...Like I play poker and grind to make a profit..but its not as fun to make huge over your bankroll bets like Biatch and Ray..Couple of lines from the night after the tourneyRay: " I dont like money"Zach: " I dont like playing poker"

I honestly hate playing live poker, unless there's some sort of ulterior motive, like charity, playing with celebs, meeting FCHLers, etc. I can't ****ing stand going to play 1/2 NL or 5/10 LHE anymore, it blows my mind how boring that shit is.Having said that, I do still like to play the odd live deepstack tourney or WSOP event, etc, just because if you do go deep, the thrill of playing on day 3 of a WSOP event cannot be matched.But even with online poker, like Serge said, it's a job to me, and it's although it's the best job I could ask for at this point in my life, it's one of those things where it's just not as fun as it used to be.Gambling, though, is immensely fun, and I look forward to blowing 10s of thousands of dollars in November.

This would be a good time for me as well...BOOK ITI learned one thing from this event..Gambling is really fun...Like I play poker and grind to make a profit..but its not as fun to make huge over your bankroll bets like Biatch and Ray..Couple of lines from the night after the tourneyRay: " I dont like money"Zach: " I dont like playing poker"
I had more fun prop betting the Chicago-Vancouver game with the boys and girls on Saturday night than I've had with any form of gambling in years. I would obviously play some poker in Vegas but the real fun has clearly been demonstrated to be getting drunk and hanging out with you guys. Arp brought up the Skyboxes at MGM which sounds absolutely tailor-made for our kind of group. I want to get more active in sports betting (not to an extreme, just for fun and to make the games more interesting) so I think that would be an absolute blast.

i am putting $2 aside every day...In 6 months it will be $360...I will bet all of it on a Leafs game in Vegas...Biggest sports bet I have made is $100 for a superbowl..

This November thing is kinda funny.....cause I was already in the process of working on going to Vegas with some other friends. (hockey guys too, and degen gamblers!)My only problem is I got a wedding in Nov, close family. Its either Nov 14/21. Once I figure that out, the other wknd is golden.FYI....US turkey day is Nov 26, I imagine thats a next to impossible weekend for most of you.I got some travel pts to burn, lets make it happen!

i am putting $2 aside every day...In 6 months it will be $360...I will bet all of it on a Leafs game in Vegas...Biggest sports bet I have made is $100 for a superbowl..
I just put aside $360. I'll take the opposition.
This November thing is kinda funny.....cause I was already in the process of working on going to Vegas with some other friends. (hockey guys too, and degen gamblers!)My only problem is I got a wedding in Nov, close family. Its either Nov 14/21. Once I figure that out, the other wknd is golden.FYI....US turkey day is Nov 26, I imagine thats a next to impossible weekend for most of you.I got some travel pts to burn, lets make it happen!
I actually would love it around US Thanksgiving...This way me and the family go to California for Thanksgiving and I can sneak away to Vegas for a few days...
I just put aside $360. I'll take the opposition.
We can skip the juice and just bet heads up... :club: I just dont like taking your money...Easy win for me obv..2010 Leafs are going to be the team of the century
I actually would love it around US Thanksgiving...This way me and the family go to California for Thanksgiving and I can sneak away to Vegas for a few days...
Damn. I am in Italy 11/5 to 11/16. Make it 11/17 forward and I am there.

2009 Deep Stack Extravaganza IV — November 2009 (November 1st to 25th, Schedule TBD)I like the first week or 2. When it gets closer we can get more serious, just keep November in mind guys.

Obv in. Btw with you guys who get frequent flyer miles, how do you get them? I realized I travel a lot and probably should have looked into that a long time ago.
Apply online with most airlines. I am signed up with Delta because it has great flights and times for where I mostly go (South Florida, Chicago and LA)You can also just sign up with most CC companies and you can accumulate points from purchases you make and you can cash them in for flights or merchandise.
Obv in. Btw with you guys who get frequent flyer miles, how do you get them? I realized I travel a lot and probably should have looked into that a long time ago.
I used to fly a lot for work, and so I got them then. But a lot of those were with international carriers, so really not much use personally. I dont fly to Paris every month!The best way is to get a credit card that rewards you with points per spent dollar. DONT get Aeroplan, it sucks. Get something like the Royal Bank's Avion card. For example, last year, VERY last minute, I joined some friends in Vegas for 25k pts, and the ticket cost of $650 with surcharges included was covered. I paid a small portion of the tax, like $90. And I booked this like a week before I left.But these cards really pay off if you buy a lot, or in my case, own a business with lots of expenses/inventory. My customers (jewellery stores) make a killing with these, because all of their purchases are with credit cards and its for the business and they get all kinds of free flights.

This was easy..no sweat..WEEEEEELets bet more the next one...Here we gome $35000

This was easy..no sweat..WEEEEEELets bet more the next one...Here we gome $35000
lets get back to even than we'll make plans for the 35k . Lets see 1k a season we should have it by 2044.