Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

ALL IN
i am ok with this...Bigger the better..At least like $500..dont be a pussy guys..Lets Biatch and Ray it up tonight..
  • Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am ok with this...Bigger the better..At least like $500..dont be a pussy guys..Lets Biatch and Ray it up tonight..
what's our roll at? I back 50% of the roll...

we have $1278...The over line is -130..We would have to lay some juice..but lets do it.

if someone comes in here to poopoo this idea..Screw you all...Learn from the degeneration of biatch and ray...They are gods , we must follow...

we have $1278...The over line is -130..We would have to lay some juice..but lets do it.
oh dear god, biatch has more in his account than we have in ours.yeah, time to degen bet.I really dislike betting the over in a playoff game, but Im good with this one. I can see some goals the way these teams play. Myabe if we're lucky, Varlamov gets hurt and Theo has to play.
BTW, I love the over in possible elimination games, cos you can get two EN goals easily....
you beat me to it, I was gonna say this. I lost an under in one game last round cause of this.

i will bet this shortly..BTW I just had a great idea to spend the money..We will run it up to $35000 and then with the $1750 share we will all go to Vegas and degen it up...I say by Feb 2010 we will have this much in the account.

ill miss Curtis G, but I love the new avatar.
booo, blame James D for that one. Its a bad time for us Arsenal fans right now. Curtis will be back soon! are we able to prop bet an over/under on number of icing calls in the game or something? we should find a site that allows that.

I call the left wing offside face-off dot nearest to the Washington goalie for the first face-off of the game, not including the opening puck drop, of course.

I call the left wing offside face-off dot nearest to the Washington goalie for the first face-off of the game, not including the opening puck drop, of course.
I call the Pens zone to MAFS glove side.I'm in for 20

1 Over 5.5 @ -130 Risk: 500.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 384.60 Sick bet..IMO...

1 Over 5.5 @ -130 Risk: 500.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 384.60 Sick bet..IMO...
awesome, now I got something to watch tonight! GO RTE!!!!Oh and Serge, if we hit $35,000, your flight to Vegas is on me. Save the spending money for the prop bets.(hope you like flying out of Buffalo!)
awesome, now I got something to watch tonight! GO RTE!!!!Oh and Serge, if we hit $35,000, your flight to Vegas is on me. Save the spending money for the prop bets.(hope you like flying out of Buffalo!)
Can you imagine the fun we would have in Vegas..Zach,Dan, Ray in Vegas together has epic implications.I think we need to make some plans soon..I love to go in June, but cant make it. I am probably going to California in September though, with a planned few days in Vegas.Oh and it better be 3-3 tie after one today..I dont like to sweat.
Can you imagine the fun we would have in Vegas..Zach,Dan, Ray in Vegas together has epic implications.I think we need to make some plans soon..I love to go in June, but cant make it. I am probably going to California in September though, with a planned few days in Vegas.Oh and it better be 3-3 tie after one today..I dont like to sweat.
I can't make June either, but I'm definitely IN on any future group plans to invade Nevada.
Let's bet the roll that the puck will be in the Pittsburgh goalie's end when the clock hits zero after the first period.
hahaI want the neutral zone but will share the winnings with the closest side if the puck is shown to be on the blue line at the 0.0 mark.