Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see no reason not to bet Washington tonight, personally. Pittsburgh gave them their best in Game 2 and the Caps still pulled it out, they shouldn't be dogs in this game. Washington and the OVER. I have no problem betting Boston to win tonight at -125.

I see no reason not to bet Washington tonight, personally. Pittsburgh gave them their best in Game 2 and the Caps still pulled it out, they shouldn't be dogs in this game. Washington and the OVER. I have no problem betting Boston to win tonight at -125.
Dunno about that. The Penguins full team effort has been pretty weak. Not getting scoring from anyone other than Crosby and Mark ****ing Eaton in this series.I think the Pens win tonight at home, considering how close the first 2 games were, and the Pens didn't play particularly well in either of them for a full 60.
2 game parlay obv.
"If bets" are not parlays, they are conditional bets (although expressed backwards)...at least in Brooklyn bookie parlance."Pitt if over" means you are betting the over if Pittsburgh wins. If Pittsburgh loses its no bet.
Pittsburgh to win tonight.Malkin had a shitty game 1, and he never has back to back bad games. He'll be a force tonight, and Sid will come to play, as usual. They spent a ton of time working on their PP, so maybe it'll go 1/9 or something.
\Good call on EM, even if it came a game late, and even if he cant spell "Eugene". Exciting game last night.
Odds on Chicago tonight? I like them to win.
Canucks +135Blackhawks -155Over 5.0 -130Under 5.0 +110Redwings -155Ducks +135Over 5.5 +110Under 5.5 -130I like Chicago to win tonight too, but I wouldn't bet it at -155. Ducks to win at home +135 is a much better bet. I would also support an OVER bet on the Hawks-Nucks game and an UNDER bet on Wings-Ducks.
"If bets" are not parlays, they are conditional bets (although expressed backwards)...at least in Brooklyn bookie parlance."Pitt if over" means you are betting the over if Pittsburgh wins. If Pittsburgh loses its no bet.
Ah, never heard of that, that's kind of cool!
\Good call on EM, even if it came a game late, and even if he cant spell "Eugene". Exciting game last night.
I don't necessarily think Malkin played awfully in any of what I saw of the first two games, but the media tends to get on him when he doesn't score in the playoffs, since he was pretty invisible in the latter half of the conference finals last year, and most of the cup finals. They were putting pressure on him not to do it again.Either way, with Malkin, he'd been incredibly consistent all year, and wouldn't go more than 2 or 3 games at the most without getting points or being an impact player. Last night's game was just a big FU to the critics, though. :)The other thing about Malkin, is when he's not scoring goals, he doesn't completely disappear, he's very responsible defensively, which isn't something the media gives a lot of credit for.He's a competitor though, so I expect him to keep it up for the duration of what should be a long series.

I would pass on Chicago at that price, but I like the Ducks bet... meh, a bit on the fence, since I think Detroit might rally around getting jobbed last game, but I'd still back the bet on Anaheim at that price.

Game 5 over on Pit - Was for the win.
Its probably going over, but its also -125, which I dont love. I could support that though.I like Pitt to win more at +135 though. Varalamov is under a lot of pressure after a pretty average game, and I think theres a good chance he's going to give up a couple of softies early, and may even get pulled.I think Vancouver will win, but -155 is pretty steep,so I wouldnt bet it.