Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants their money back, I'd be happy to buy a couple extra shares of the RTE. I'll pay the current buyout (1/20th of whatever the group account sits at when requested) in exchange for an additional full share of the group.
You remind me of a young Warren Buffet. Buy low sell high.

I like Adam's idea of buying people out.We havent seen anyone requesting funds yet, but if they do this is the way to go.We are a little more cocky now that we won a few bets..I love it.

I totally wouldn't feel comfortable playing with someone else's money!
I was only kidding of course and I know the feeling my one friend is scared to sit at a table and will give me $200 to gamble with and I hate it. I never care if I win or lose but losing someones elses money just adds unneeded stress.

I hope Im not pushing a bad bet, so this will be my last post for this, but: CAR-NJ under, $200 Pez liked the bet, and dollars I agree ajs,strat and rinswun favoured the under coesillian seemed to like the bet Ive only heard negative from Serge. And he seems ok with abstaining. can we bet the $200? any objections?

I hope Im not pushing a bad bet, so this will be my last post for this, but:CAR-NJ under, $200Pez liked the bet, and dollarsI agreeajs,strat and rinswun favoured the undercoesillian seemed to like the betIve only heard negative from Serge. And he seems ok with abstaining. can we bet the $200? any objections?
like i said, i dont love it..It will probably push..But by all means if the majority says do it i will bet it.

Bet is placed.The line got a little better.1 Under 5.0 @ -115 Risk: 230.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 200.01 Good luck

Carolina is going to hit the over by themselves tonight. Everyone knows Brodeur is a choke artist in the playoffs.
ban please

The NJ under looks good. history doesnt mean much in these things but I was at the Devils game 6 loss at home to Colorado to extend the series and lose in Co. , the third best pro-hockey day of my life! Love to revisit that feeling! Marty has tendency to give up the first goal in big games, and thats a big disadvantage. But the game line doesnt warrant a bet.Rangers line is ridiculous. I bet it on my own.

BTW, where's Gruven, post if you're still alive man!
Sorry, fellas, I am alive..... strangest thing happened, my Airbus on the way here all of a sudden took a screaming nosedive, and all I could hear from the cockpit is '*&@#$ing SERGE'... Fortunately, the sharks didnt get us, and my horribly jetlagged ass is now sitting looking at the meditteranean sea. I back the under on this bet too.. And likewise, I would buy out anyone's shares that wanted out of the RTE. But I'm all for keeping it going....

Iam happy with round 1 lets keep er moving for round two.Anyone like any series prices? I think a Chi-Det western final would be exciting. Old Norris division foes.

Iam happy with round 1 lets keep er moving for round two.Anyone like any series prices? I think a Chi-Det western final would be exciting. Old Norris division foes.
Our record with futures is simply abysmal. We should stop.
CHI Blackhawks +1.5 -240 O 5.0 -125 +130 VAN Canucks -1.5 +200 U 5.0 +105 -150
Pound on that over, and I wouldn't be against a bet on Chicago to win Game 1.

I have no feel on this game. Can't just bet for the sake of betting we did that OCT, NOV, DEC, JAN, and I think February as well. If you really like the over see what the rest feel, I can place the bet if we get 3 more votes.