Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im like Anaheim for $150.Im torn on the Chicago bet only because of Iginla, but Im ok with $150 as a lot of you like it.im also ok with no bet, if we have this much dissent.essentially, im easy. :club:

CHI to win, +110. CAL playing without Phaneuf...
I still love Chicago to close it out tonight.
I am not behind the Chicago bet, as i think Calgary pulls it out at home.
i actually like both the chicago bets and the anaheim bets today though i dont like the $300 on the ducks. $150 would my preference on both.
+1 to chicago and anaheim bets
Im like Anaheim for $150.Im torn on the Chicago bet only because of Iginla, but Im ok with $150 as a lot of you like it.
are we pulling the trigger on chicago?

1 CHI Blackhawks @ +100 Risk: 150.00 Straight Potential Winnings: 150.00 I still feel VERY strongly about Anaheim.

I still feel VERY strongly about Anaheim.
I'm pretty sure the compromise was to bet both for half the amount each, so do it up as far as I'm concerned.
plus he had a dream about it...
ANDGruven is on a plane to Monaco during the game...He is on a plane that flies(like ducks) over the ocean which has sharksDoesnt get much better than that
ANDGruven is on a plane to Monaco during the game...He is on a plane that flies(like ducks) over the ocean which has sharksDoesnt get much better than that
OH MAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SERGE?? GOD, PLEASE DON'T LET CHRIS' PLANE GO DOWN AND HAVE HIM DEVOURED BY SHARKS BECAUSE OF THE SERGE CURSE!
OH MAN WHAT HAVE YOU DONE SERGE?? GOD, PLEASE DON'T LET CHRIS' PLANE GO DOWN AND HAVE HIM DEVOURED BY SHARKS BECAUSE OF THE SERGE CURSE!
lol

**** the Serge CURSE IMO FWIW FTW..Great job RTE, we are on a great run.Inching our way back to EVEN.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice job Serge :ts
wasnt all me..Team effort..There was a good amount of us who fought for the Ducks.I was also not too confident about the Hawks, and good job for you guys that pushed that.Now hopefully Gruven's plane is ok... :club:
wasnt all me..Team effort..There was a good amount of us who fought for the Ducks.I was also not too confident about the Hawks, and good job for you guys that pushed that.Now hopefully Gruven's plane is ok... :club:
I was just congratsing you on not jinxing it :)And yeah I made up a new word, so there.

Example of jinxing being done:I sit down at a Omaha Hi Lo tourney on Stars...Only $8, as I am not a Troyomac baller on there. Well about 10 minutes in I am shocked that the software ****ed up and didnt ship me half the pot as I had nut low...Then I realize its OMAHA HI....I proceed to ship second place for $130.