Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

I would have been against the Pens over, the way this series was going, fwiw. I think. Even though I thought it'd be a high scoring series at the beginning of the playoffs.I'll back Chicago, but Calgary has been good lately. +185 is such a good price, though.

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

up to date lines:Apr 26 11:05 51 WAS Capitals -1.5 +205 O 5.0 -125 -145 52 NY Rangers +1.5 -245 U 5.0 +105 +125 Apr 26 16:35 53 NJ Devils +1.5 -240 O 5.0 -105 +125 54 CAR Hurricanes -1.5 +200 U 5.0 -115 -145

New Jersey/Carolina like the OVER 5.0
They have played high scoring games in Carolina, so I could ride that trend too, though if it gets much worse than -105 I'd pass. I still love the Rangers under at the Garden.
They have played high scoring games in Carolina, so I could ride that trend too, though if it gets much worse than -105 I'd pass. I still love the Rangers under at the Garden.
I'm with you. I like Lundqvist at home way better than on the road. he has allowed four or more goals at home three times in 2009, and the last time was the second week in February.
I'm with you. I like Lundqvist at home way better than on the road. he has allowed four or more goals at home three times in 2009, and the last time was the second week in February.
Rangers under $250?

I am glad you guys didnt do it...This Caps team woke up big time last game..Easy to say after the fact though, but good no bet guys

Let's lay the hammer down on the caps in game 7.
lets do what you and i use to suggest. what do you think the line should be?I tend to agree with Serge, I think they might be like -200. I didnt see the last 2 gms, so no idea how dominated NYR was, but Im guessing WAS will be a huge favourite.And if it is somewhere around -200, I wouldnt love the bet. you?

I wasn't going to say anything, but for whatever reason I seem to think like Lundqvist is going to really show up tomorrow. They'd still need to find a way to score more goals than the Caps, but I dunno. Just a hunch, so take that for exactly what it is.I don't know if I'd like Caps at -200.Maybe -130 or something, but that's greedy, and will definitely not happen.

I wasn't going to say anything, but for whatever reason I seem to think like Lundqvist is going to really show up tomorrow. They'd still need to find a way to score more goals than the Caps, but I dunno. Just a hunch, so take that for exactly what it is.I don't know if I'd like Caps at -200.Maybe -130 or something, but that's greedy, and will definitely not happen.
This is the reason why I would never discount a team in a 1game playoff, with a top goalie like him. Anything can happen. I also wonder if Tortorella can pull off some magic. He had a way with Tampa of always getting them up for the biggest games, even when he seemed to be hated by all of them.Yeah, I still think Was will win, but its theese factors that scare me enough off a line of like -200.
This is the reason why I would never discount a team in a 1game playoff, with a top goalie like him. Anything can happen. I also wonder if Tortorella can pull off some magic. He had a way with Tampa of always getting them up for the biggest games, even when he seemed to be hated by all of them.Yeah, I still think Was will win, but its theese factors that scare me enough off a line of like -200.
The teams are not even close , the only reason the series has gone this far is because of Lundqvist in the early part of the series.I totally agree that in a one game situation, he may rise to the occasion and stone the Caps.However he has looked pretty ordinary, and has been pulled in the last two games. I think the last two games were so much different than the beginning of the series..The Caps have solved Lundqvist.Having said that, I wouldnt back a Caps bet anywhere close to -200.

just saw the Vegas opening lines, and its much higher than I estimated:http://www.vegasinsider.com/nhl/odds/las-vegas/Its between -250 and -270.I am not in favour of laying $500 to win $200For tonight I really like the Ducks at home to win the series at -105and I like the over in the Chicago/Calgary game at -110