Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good call Copernicus..
Good lord, you are immature.You've done this a dozen times now, and it's still a surprise. You expect this in kindergarten, but from a grown man, it's just pathetic.
Imaginary hug. Hoooray we're all friends again!!!
we are always friends...biatch is awesome..Lets do a parlay

Only one NHL game tmw, and so I don't know about parlay, lol. Unless you want NBA games, lol. None look too yummy yet based no the lines I see though. Same with the NHL. Over under tmw is 5.0, which confuzzles me, and not enough bets placed yet to make a judgement call on it. Based on the early line though, I think I like NYR win +175, but not 100% sure yet, will have to clarify in the morning before I leave to work

Only one NHL game tmw, and so I don't know about parlay, lol. Unless you want NBA games, lol. None look too yummy yet based no the lines I see though. Same with the NHL. Over under tmw is 5.0, which confuzzles me, and not enough bets placed yet to make a judgement call on it. Based on the early line though, I think I like NYR win +175, but not 100% sure yet, will have to clarify in the morning before I leave to work
ill be listening

I realize you guys probably don't want to bet basketball. But to all those who have online betting accounts.I would advise 2 units on Utah to UPSET win (moneyline) over LA Lakers at 10:30pm tonight

Good lord, you are immature.You've done this a dozen times now, and it's still a surprise. You expect this in kindergarten, but from a grown man, it's just pathetic.
pfft...who said i was grown..and i guess the jokes need to stop from now on..Sorry my fuhrer.
pfft...who said i was grown..and i guess the jokes need to stop from now on..Sorry my fuhrer.
Godwin's Law [usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Godwin's Law [usenet] "As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper bound on thread length in those groups. However there is also a widely- recognized codicil that any intentional triggering of Godwin's Law in order to invoke its thread-ending effects will be unsuccessful.
Serge's Law:For every FCP Hockey Forum post that is on-topic and useful to the discussion at hand, a post will be made by Serge that has little to nothing to do with the given subject and is somewhat mean-spirited, hostile, rude, antagonisitic, trolling, or completely asinine (or any combination of the above). But it's ok, because he's only kidding and/or he can't help it. Or so he claims when called on it by other members of the FCP Hockey Forum. Haha, ha.
Serge's Law:For every FCP Hockey Forum post that is on-topic and useful to the discussion at hand, a post will be made by Serge that has little to nothing to do with the given subject and is somewhat mean-spirited, hostile, rude, antagonisitic, trolling, or completely asinine (or any combination of the above). But it's ok, because he's only kidding and/or he can't help it. Or so he claims when called on it by other members of the FCP Hockey Forum. Haha, ha.
that is not true at all..Ill give you a pass ONE TIME.
I like the Rangers/Caps under at even money. -120 for the over seems insane to me!I still havent figured out what the "money line 3 way" is all about.
3-way means a regulation tie, home win, visitor win, are the 3 options.=================Are the Rags really +175?That has to be +EV?
3-way means a regulation tie, home win, visitor win, are the 3 options.=================Are the Rags really +175?That has to be +EV?
give me an example of the 3 way....i dont get it still. Rangers +280, Caps -130, Tie +320 +180 now. Its one of those lines that is so bizarre it scares me. Id buy Caps +180 lol.

As for the RTE discussion and its future we can decide at the end of the playoffs those that want their share back can take it those that want to hang on for next year can also do that.Iam all for doing this again next year with remaining funds I think we have found some flaws and can get better. $900 is still alot and I think we will still can make money. Those that want out have the right to leave so we can deal with this at the end of the playoffs.almost 3 in the morning and Iam wide awake this is not good, I have a 14 hour shift tommorrow.One rule moving forward no more I told you so's or ragging on a guy who gives their opinion. We want everyone to be vocal and not scared to give their 2 cents. I always like to bounce back after a bad play, hoping others do as well.

give me an example of the 3 way....i dont get it still. Rangers +280, Caps -130, Tie +320 +180 now. Its one of those lines that is so bizarre it scares me. Id buy Caps +180 lol.
Yeah, sorry, I explained it wrong. It's all in regulation. Tie, Rangers, or Caps, whatever it is at the end of regulation. You lose if it goes to OT, unless you picked tie.
I realize you guys probably don't want to bet basketball. But to all those who have online betting accounts.I would advise 2 units on Utah to UPSET win (moneyline) over LA Lakers at 10:30pm tonight
Utah squeaked out the win, amazing game. As for the NHL game tonight, I'm not really too huge on picking a winner based on the line, and I am very confused with the line on the over under. I would advise to stay away from it.

Hmmmm, I'm still not too strong on it, but if I had to make a bet tonight, I would agree with the above guys that I like the UNDER in the Washington/New York Game. I have a feeling Washington wins like 2-0 or 2-1

One rule moving forward no more I told you so's or ragging on a guy who gives their opinion. We want everyone to be vocal and not scared to give their 2 cents. I always like to bounce back after a bad play, hoping others do as well.
This I really agree with. I think this is why some guys wont bother putting in their 2 cents, for fear of being wrong.
+180 now. Its one of those lines that is so bizarre it scares me. Id buy Caps +180 lol.
yeah, I don't really get it either. (+175 now)If I made tonights line, it would be a lot closer to pick 'em. Scares me too, what arent we seeing?Im good with the under.Im very undecided on the NYR bet, only cause I dont get the line.
Thanks Dan. I listened to you, put a small wager on it, and rooted Utah to victory. Good game to watch.Nice call.
While I havent met Dan "the Biatch", I feel like we would have so much fun together....He is smart, funny and most of all a goofball like me. He is one of the select few on here that gets me and isnt a condescending douche.Awesome guy.
Yeah, sorry, I explained it wrong. It's all in regulation. Tie, Rangers, or Caps, whatever it is at the end of regulation. You lose if it goes to OT, unless you picked tie.
Ahhhh...so its really a "one way bet" with three choices.You can increase your money line but restricting it to regulation? It seems like if you like the favorite in you can cover yourself vs an OT loss pretty cheap.