Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

I agree..... I've talked to a couple of people and the Flames are quietly promising to rain death down on Chicago. If they do that, the hawks will crush them with their PP. And Montreal is done. Boston will be content to score a couple, then shut it down. I can see $250 on each game.
Let's do it, there's been more than enough support.
  • Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the type of inside info we need on the hockey players.40140462d0902eb3a2.jpg
Musik Nightclub, filmfest 2007, toronto. Inside info? I was sitting next to Ovi.
Musik Nightclub, filmfest 2007, toronto. Inside info? I was sitting next to Ovi.
friends don't let friends where jeans like that, unless of course you were in a Def Leppard video singing some "Pour Some Sugar On me"

we have time for the CHi game so just give me the amount and I will bet it. These 3 customers of mine are asking me to check out Turkish men oil wrestling. I think its time I go hang myself.

we have time for the CHi game so just give me the amount and I will bet it. These 3 customers of mine are asking me to check out Turkish men oil wrestling. I think its time I go hang myself.
$200 is good for Chicago, it'll pay an extra $60 when they win.

wee..good job guys..We got on the right side tonight..Last night we got screwed..Lets go for 2....