Rick Tocchet Experience..the Playoffs Are Here

• Replies 929
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blah, maybe I need to make my arguments louder and stronger. Here goes. Just like there is no way this Canuck game is going over, there is no way Boston loses tomorrow. Please, let's bet it.
i am on your side..for sure...Like to see the odds first though.
I predict tonight is the night of the MASON..Both Mason's come up big.
well, you were wrong so far, but we won the bet! a gold star for you.****ING JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU KIDDING MEWOW
well, you were wrong so far, but we won the bet! a gold star for you.****ING JESUS CHRIST ARE YOU KIDDING MEWOW
bull shitWe ****ing got screwed again
Blah, maybe I need to make my arguments louder and stronger. Here goes. Just like there is no way this Canuck game is going over, there is no way Boston loses tomorrow. Please, let's bet it.
you sure about that one...Its a lock for at least a push..Probably going over
your use of the words "no way" make me nervous. its sports, anything can happen.that said, I do like Boston's chances tommorow, but my vote would depend on the odds they're getting.

BOS Bruins O 5.5 +105 -200 MON CanadiensU 5.5 -125 +170 WAS Capitals O 5.0 -125 -145NY Rangers U 5.0 +105 +125 CHI Blackhawks O 5.5 +105 +130 CAL Flames U 5.5 -125 -150

There's no way Chicago is a +130 dog to Calgary, no matter where they're playing. Patrick Kane should be back tonight and they're going back to Chi-town up 3 games to 1. I fully support a bet on Chicago to win. I also support the Boston-Montreal under.

There's no way Chicago is a +130 dog to Calgary, no matter where they're playing. Patrick Kane should be back tonight and they're going back to Chi-town up 3 games to 1. I fully support a bet on Chicago to win. I also support the Boston-Montreal under.
this sounds fine to me.

I think the Wash-Rangers line is based solely on the fact the last 2 went under and were shutouts. I really like Wash to win this game I have this feeling Averys antics will give Wash more motivation plus come on guys it the freaking NYR they are no where near Wash level.Wash -145 to the bank boys.

I agree..... I've talked to a couple of people and the Flames are quietly promising to rain death down on Chicago. If they do that, the hawks will crush them with their PP. And Montreal is done. Boston will be content to score a couple, then shut it down. I can see $250 on each game.

I like the Bos-Mtl under and the Chi to win bets.Was-NYR game I dont have a feel on either way, so I'll abstain. Not sure where that one is going, and personally, I would have said the under.Boston to win is -200, dont like those odds.

I like Chicago..Not convinced on the Boston under.. Most of the games have been going over...If Montreal gets down early I think it gets ugly.