I Have Never Seen Daniel Get Pwned So Badly Before...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! :club: That burning USA flag avatar really irritates you eh? Chortle, I knew it would. If you had one modicum of intelligence you would realise it is I who have PWNED this thread. I have highlighted the crucial importance of constructive criticism, which was my primary objective. I have also handled the expected hostility with consummate ease. Additionally, I have exposed Balloon guy as the narcissistic cretin that he. I am pleased with myself. :ts
Sounds hollowMaybe try it with more nostril flair?I think your eyebrows are distracting your ability to look dashing.
I think Im gonna have Salmon for dinner tonight. Im trying to eat more fish...you know Omega 3s.
I am in a quandry about salmon.After fishing in alaska lst year and binging back 50 pounds of fresh silver salmon, I have raised the bar on what I expect from salmon. Which means I am usually disappointed now when I order it or get it from the store.But on the other hand, I've had the good stuff, so there's that.
I am pleased with myself. :club:
Well, actually it's ok. Most people do please themselves from time to time, it's totally normal.Try it with your less dominant hand sometime...it's like having someone else please you.wait....what?
If I LOL I type it, therefore if I chortle I shall do likewise. You fail at everything, singger!
I hardly ever sing.except yesterday everytime I hit a really good shot, I would burst out in song: 'Loving you is easy, cause you're beautiful' then go ' Do in do in do ahhhhh...' then try to hit the highs that Beverly D'Angelo hit in Vegas Vacation with Wayne Newton. Good timesSo I guess I am am a singger...Or you misspelled sniggerWhich is lame-o that you actually sniggered.How lame-o
LOL! :club: That burning USA flag avatar really irritates you eh? Chortle, I knew it would. If you had one modicum of intelligence you would realise it is I who have PWNED this thread. I have highlighted the crucial importance of constructive criticism, which was my primary objective. I have also handled the expected hostility with consummate ease. Additionally, I have exposed Balloon guy as the narcissistic cretin that he. I am pleased with myself. :ts
Who mentioned your avatar? Having to explain your own joke must be painful. It must really be aggravating that no one cares about your avatar.
Who mentioned your avatar? Having to explain your own joke must be painful. It must really be aggravating that no one cares about your avatar.
I mentioned it once......then moved on. Frankly I couldn't give a flying poop about an Avatar, but if he wants to delude himself into thinking I'm losing sleep over it, then he reveals himself for what he really is.
The premise for this thread was basically an observation I made whilst viewing HSP. No matter how revered Daniel is I think it'simportant to highlight when he makes woeful plays. I believe in relaying balanced and accurate information to my audience/readership. I am studying to become a journalist you know. :club:
Well that explains a LOT :ts
This is really pathetic on a number of levels, even for the likes of you. To insinuate that ones salary heightens the worth of their opinion is downright imbecilic. In fact this kind of nonsense, which is prevalent in the neoconservative mindset, is one of the reasons America is so royally ****ed at the moment. What a hideous mentality to posses. Utter delinquent!
Obviously you're not being paid or you wouldn't have taken it so personally,lol. But since $0 is what your opinion is worth I guess you're getting paid fairly.
PotOdds RAC wrote: "Keep denying that you are a Troll - Only a true Troll would bother to have an Avatar of a burning US Flag." You really need to read threads properly before commenting. You just got PWNED sir! I am in control of this thread! :ts:club:

Does this guy remind anyone else of another infamous FCP Poster?- While many (most?) of us have no shortage of Ego, Wiz's "Ego" seems more a delusional denial of reality. Almost a childlike representation of how he thinks "Egotistical" should look. - References to his "readers" or supporters- Feeding on negative attention as if it were praise- An insistence in the face of reality that he is somehow "winning" some sort of major battles and gaining some sort of place over others while any reasonable individual would recognize that he is a pathetic side show rather than a main event.- Ignoring all evidence of his failures to make a point and then self proclaiming his victorious triumphs over the most minor things - often by focusing on the most literal interpretation of a person's comments - even those that are clearly sarcastic or meant to be taken in a nonliteral manner- Showing up after extended periods of absence. Each new visit exhibiting more irrational and antisocial behavior than his previous episode.- Blatantly trying to be pompous, arrogant, and condescending but then claiming to be attempting to engage in a serious discussion- Displaying these characteristics in such an extreme nature that you can't believe he can possibly be serious - at the same time knowing he somehow indeed is being seriousHe hasn't started referring to himself in the third person, but give it time...

And much like that other unnamed poster, I believe I am done with this one.
Ah ha! Well done for conceding defeat gracefully; you may be an idiot, but at least you are an idiot with class. Now begone from this thread! I have to defend my territory from real threats, not misfits like yourself. Some people :club:
I am in a quandry about salmon.After fishing in alaska lst year and binging back 50 pounds of fresh silver salmon, I have raised the bar on what I expect from salmon. Which means I am usually disappointed now when I order it or get it from the store.But on the other hand, I've had the good stuff, so there's that.
I had Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon..was awesome. Im sure not as fresh as your catch in Alaska but I loved it.
Declining yes, but not dying. I always write interesting and informative content so I shan't have any trouble finding gainful employment. The balloon industry is in a spot of bother so I hear? I would cancel that early retirement plan if I were you.
Not that you haven't been thoroughly destroyed on this already, but you really know how to pick your fights. BG's got tons of recession-proof assets, and you're wasting years of your life on a degree that doesn't open any doors good writing can't. I believe you are categorically owned, sir.
PotOdds RAC wrote: "Keep denying that you are a Troll - Only a true Troll would bother to have an Avatar of a burning US Flag." You really need to read threads properly before commenting. You just got PWNED sir! I am in control of this thread! :ts:club:
Quit lying. this never happened.
Not that you haven't been thoroughly destroyed on this already, but you really know how to pick your fights. BG's got tons of recession-proof assets, and you're wasting years of your life on a degree that doesn't open any doors good writing can't. I believe you are categorically owned, sir.
Considering the quality of his writing here, he needs the education.
I had Wild Alaskan Coho Salmon..was awesome. Im sure not as fresh as your catch in Alaska but I loved it.
I am planning another trip up there and hope I can make it happen. Even the stuff that was frozen and lasted in my freezer for a month was awesome.
Considering the quality of his writing here, he needs the education.
Teehee :club: That Montana hillbilly comment worked a treat. The truth is dear, you do not have the capacity to enage in any form of discourse with the likes of me. Now shoo! back to your husband/brother. I am a genius! KAPOW! :ts