I Have Never Seen Daniel Get Pwned So Badly Before...

has daniel actually walked away a winner in any of the HSP games?didn't he stop playing the big game at the belagio because he got his ass handed to him really badly one night?and he never writes about playing cash games in vegas. i can't imagine a poker pro who is considered one of the best in the world not going and sitting down in a 1k/2k once in a while. obv he is amazing at tournaments and i have no proof of what i'm implying about his cash game play but the evidence we are privy to seems to go one way here. if i'm right though it would seem he is smart and knows this and thats why he plays tournaments.
Going off memory only, I thought season one when DN sat down with a Million, lost $700 of it, and clawed his way back to a 'modest' $200K loss, but he blogged that he won almost that much in prop bets so he came out even.Just memory so I could be wrong about numbers.And Wiz...Jolly Good Stuff?????Who says that?Besides people trying too hard I mean.
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read his blog and Twitter posts.He's played the big limit at Bellagio at least twice in the last couple weeks including 3K/6K mixed. He hasn't played a lot of live cash for a period before this however.These days the reality is that the big mixed games don't go that often even if he wanted to play in them as so much of the play has gone online. I think the 400/800 8-game at Stars will be something that he'll play quite a bit of.
I was there for 3 days last weekend and the big game was going every night. Greenstein, DB there 2 of the nights, JFC every night, Jenn Sat. night, chow chow, Eli, Doyle, etc. DN was a no show all weekend but played earlier in the week I guess, lost a bit. Said to me once he "was retired!" lmao. Bellagio is having an event now so that's my guess as to why the big game was going. Ordinarily that room has been dead recently.Gosh golly gee willikers!

Daniel is in the 2nd phase of his career in a lot of ways. For a variety of reasons, he has made himself one of the two or three most marketable faces in the poker world. It only makes sense that he would not need to play big cash games as much anymore.....and that might skew his results. Then again, culling anything from 4-5 HSP sessions is pretty weak to begin with.Much ado about nothing (as usual with urine adult involved). He and All In should have a Hate America avatar contest.

Daniel is in the 2nd phase of his career in a lot of ways. For a variety of reasons, he has made himself one of the two or three most marketable faces in the poker world. It only makes sense that he would not need to play big cash games as much anymore.....and that might skew his results. Then again, culling anything from 4-5 HSP sessions is pretty weak to begin with.Much ado about nothing (as usual with urine adult involved). He and All In should have a Hate America avatar contest.
Hang on a minute there Yankee Doodler; I did not for one second suggest Daniel's poor performance on HSP was in any way indicative of his recent form in cash games. I am sure Daniel is generally a winning player at the tables. This thread was not intended to be a 'Daniel bashing' thread.
Hang on a minute there Yankee Doodler; I did not for one second suggest Daniel's poor performance on HSP was in any way indicative of his recent form in cash games. I am sure Daniel is generally a winning player at the tables. This thread was not intended to be a 'Daniel bashing' thread.
Then what kind of thread was it intended to be?
Clearly "capitulation" "swill" "profoundly out of sync" "PWNING" and even "Yowser" & "KABLAMO lol" are serious terms of endearment, not bashing. This are a serius thread.Don't even bother. Pee Man has been a Troll from Day One. By responding to him we are simply fueling his desire for recognition.
The premise for this thread was basically an observation I made whilst viewing HSP. No matter how revered Daniel is I think it'simportant to highlight when he makes woeful plays. I believe in relaying balanced and accurate information to my audience/readership. I am studying to become a journalist you know. :club:
The premise for this thread was basically an observation I made whilst viewing HSP. No matter how revered Daniel is I think it'simportant to highlight when he makes woeful plays. I believed in relaying balanced and accurate information to my audience/readership. I am studying to become a journalist you know. :club:
A journalist?That's a dying profession.Might as well be a professional twittererBut out of morbid curiosity...Why is it 'important' to highlight when DN makes 'woeful' plays?Why do you feel you are in a place to be the person to do this?What makes you think you have 'readership' and not instead understand that you have 'rubberneckers'?
A journalist?That's a dying profession.Might as well be a professional twitterer
Declining yes, but not dying. I always write interesting and informative content so I shan't have any trouble finding gainful employment. The balloon industry is in a spot of bother so I hear? I would cancel that early retirement plan if I were you.
Declining yes, but not dying. I always write interesting and informative content so I shan't have any trouble finding gainful employment. The balloon industry is in a spot of bother so I hear? I would cancel that early retirement plan if I were you.
Yes, let'd do compare our financial states in a past, current or future condition.Jolly fun skippy, jolly fun.
A journalist?That's a dying profession.Might as well be a professional twittererBut out of morbid curiosity...Why is it 'important' to highlight when DN makes 'woeful' plays?Why do you feel you are in a place to be the person to do this?What makes you think you have 'readership' and not instead understand that you have 'rubberneckers'?
At least you have no shame in seeking education on this matter. Daniel is, as aforementioned, a great player: he receives unrelenting and deserving praise each time he enacts a wonderfully crafted poker move. Yet, it is just as important to inform Daniel when his play is deficient, so as to help him comprehend that there are quite conspicuous weaknesses in his game. In a sense, people like me are like a tutor to Daniel, generously advising him when he makes ill advised decisions and positivly reinforcing that sense of elation when he accomplishes his objectives. People like you who blatantly eulogise Daniel actually damage his poker persona. You're welcome in advance.
In a sense, people like me are like a tutor to Daniel, generously advising him when he makes ill advised decisions and positivly reinforcing that sense of elation when he accomplishes his objectives.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.No seriously, what was the point of the thread?
Yeah, don't say you wern't warned.IT'S YOUR OWN FAULT!
Duly noted.I have only myself to blame.And Wiz kid's mom for taking LSD during pregnancy.
At least you have no shame in seeking education on this matter. Daniel is, as aforementioned, a great player: he receives unrelenting and deserving praise each time he enacts a wonderfully crafted poker move. Yet, it is just as important to inform Daniel when his play is deficient, so as to help him comprehend that there are quite conspicuous weaknesses in his game. In a sense, people like me are like a tutor to Daniel, generously advising him when he makes ill advised decisions and positivly reinforcing that sense of elation when he accomplishes his objectives. People like you who blatantly eulogise Daniel actually damage his poker persona. You're welcome in advance.
Yep, you're a journalist student.You think that the ability to type means you should interject your opinion about things above your pay grade, about subjects you have little to no experience, and to a group of people you feel are not smart enough to have seen the obviousness that you feel so proud about 'discovering'. You should just go apply at a car dealership now, because there is a glut of journalist with your skill sets already.Remember..push the undercoating..it's 90% profit.
Yep, you're a journalist student.You think that the ability to type means you should interject your opinion about things above your pay grade, about subjects you have little to no experience, and to a group of people you feel are not smart enough to have seen the obviousness that you feel so proud about 'discovering'. You should just go apply at a car dealership now, because there is a glut of journalist with your skill sets already.Remember..push the undercoating..it's 90% profit.
This is really pathetic on a number of levels, even for the likes of you. To insinuate that ones salary heightens the worth of their opinion is downright imbecilic. In fact this kind of nonsense, which is prevalent in the neoconservative mindset, is one of the reasons America is so royally ****ed at the moment. What a hideous mentality to posses. Utter delinquent!
This is really pathetic on a number of levels, even for the likes of you. To insinuate that ones salary heightens the worth of their opinion is downright imbecilic. In fact this kind of nonsense, which is prevalent in the neoconservative mindset, is one of the reasons America is so royally ****ed at the moment. What a hideous mentality to posses. Utter delinquent!
Wow, you are so engagaing in pwnage and you don't even have a clue as to who you just pwned...But to help you out in the future save yourself from this embarrassing of a 'faux pax' as it were:Referring to a person's pay grade has almost nothing to do with the amount of money they are paid. I will let you do the necessary research that any journalist worthy of his/her number 2 pencil would do before committing him/herself to a wrong conclusion based on lack of life experience and/or ability to understand simple idioms common in everyday speech.Relax though, I'm sure the 2nd semester of Intro to Journalism will be easier.
LOL @ Posting on a forum with a thesaurus in hand.
This thesaurus you speak of happens to be inbuilt into my brain. Unlike you I have a rich vocabulary. @Balloongay: you were being egregiously snobbish, don't you dare try and cover it up. Your attitude stinks quite frankly, and I'm not surprised no one takes you seriously. You are nothing but a clown to be brutally honest.
This thesaurus you speak of happens to be inbuilt into my brain. Unlike you I have a rich vocabulary. @Balloongay: you were being egregiously snobbish, don't you dare try and cover it up. Your attitude stinks quite frankly, and I'm not surprised no one takes you seriously. You are nothing but a clown to be brutally honest.
See the secret is to look at the second word in pay grade.Grade...that gives you a clue as to what the idiom means.So when I said pay grade, I meant you are not in a position relative to DN to judge his play, nor are you in a position relative to any of us, to pretend you are smart.It's a sliding scale though, so maybe if a whole bunch of 10th graders sign up soon, you will move up the scale...Of course so will we...which means you are probably stuck just leaving for another couple months, lamenting that you are so much smarter than me and how unfair it is that I will be retiring before you can afford to move out of mom's apartment.But at least you'll always have your eyebrows to keep you company.
Mods-Please change Thread name to: "I Have Never Seen a Poster (Pee Man) Get Pwned So Badly Before..."KABLAMO lol! -kthks
Well if he follows his MO, he will make one or two really lame attempts at not accepting where he was wrong. Followed by a couple poor attempts at turning a different thread towards himself, and then leave for a couple months.He's a lot like the McRib sandwich.Only not as popular with the ladies if you know what I mean
Mods-Please change Thread name to: "I Have Never Seen a Poster (Pee Man) Get Pwned So Badly Before..."KABLAMO lol! -kthks
LOL! :club: That burning USA flag avatar really irritates you eh? Chortle, I knew it would. If you had one modicum of intelligence you would realise it is I who have PWNED this thread. I have highlighted the crucial importance of constructive criticism, which was my primary objective. I have also handled the expected hostility with consummate ease. Additionally, I have exposed Balloon guy as the narcissistic cretin that he. I am pleased with myself. :ts