I Have Never Seen Daniel Get Pwned So Badly Before...

Has anyone else viewed Daniel's capitulation on high-stakes poker season 5-episode-3? I think perhaps he had swilled a few too many Heineken lights prior to this session, as his thought process was profoundly out of sync. I truly think Daniel is a great player but even he will admit he took a severe PWNING in that session. Yowser. 200k KABLAMO lol! :club:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blaaa, blaaa, blaaaaa, blaaa blaaaa.....
I think your microscopic brain has miscomprehended my point. I think Daniel is a great player, albeit on this occasion he was severely pwned. Do you think he is beyond any criticism?
I think your microscopic brain has miscomprehended my point. I think Daniel is a great player, albeit on this occasion he was severely pwned. Do you think he is beyond any criticism?
Kablamo lol!
Has anyone else viewed Daniel's capitulation on high-stakes poker season 5-episode-3? I think perhaps he had swilled a few too many Heineken lights prior to this session, as his thought process was profoundly out of sync. I truly think Daniel is a great player but even he will admit he took a severe PWNING in that session. Yowser. 200k KABLAMO lol! :club:
Blaaa, blaaa, blaaaaa, blaaa blaaaa.....
Kablamo lol!
Yowser!
Oh! Sick burn
Thanks a lot everyone for ruining a serious topic of discussion! :club: It's hardly surprising I hardly ever post on here. Twits! :ts
ROFL at Wiz Adult saying he was trying to have a serious topic of discussion. Wiz you're the biggest hit and run artist on here. And the least likely to engage in any serious discussion.
ROFL at Wiz Adult saying he was trying to have a serious topic of discussion. Wiz you're the #1 lolz pwning artist on here. And the least likely to engage in any serious discussion.
fypas someone that has been badly pwned by Wiz ( which btw is a synonym for urine as in ; "Taking a Wiz" ), I would not anger the man boy
ROFL at Wiz Adult saying he was trying to have a serious topic of discussion. Wiz you're the biggest hit and run artist on here. And the least likely to engage in any serious discussion.
Are you actually serious madame? I always initiate relevant and meaningful threads and fully substantiate my points with factual evidence. I know old age impacts on ones memory so maybe a quick glance over my thread history would help you to realise your impaired cognitive ability. The cheek of some Montana hillbilly accusing the master of synthetic mediation of not engaging in serious discussion. Outrageous!
Are you actually serious madame? I always initiate relevant and meaningful threads and fully substantiate my points with factual evidence. I know old age impacts on ones memory so maybe a quick glance over my thread history would help you to realise your impaired cognitive ability. The cheek of some Montana hillbilly accusing the master of synthetic mediation of not engaging in serious discussion. YOWSER!
fyp

Wow! Episode 6 doesn't get too much better I'm afraid. Perhaps Daniel could sue Heineken lite for this painful encounter. I have to say; well done for quitting, you are the consummate professional Daniel. Still, SIX HUNDRED THOUSAND WINGWAMS KAYBLAMO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

has daniel actually walked away a winner in any of the HSP games?didn't he stop playing the big game at the belagio because he got his ass handed to him really badly one night?and he never writes about playing cash games in vegas. i can't imagine a poker pro who is considered one of the best in the world not going and sitting down in a 1k/2k once in a while. obv he is amazing at tournaments and i have no proof of what i'm implying about his cash game play but the evidence we are privy to seems to go one way here. if i'm right though it would seem he is smart and knows this and thats why he plays tournaments.

has daniel actually walked away a winner in any of the HSP games?didn't he stop playing the big game at the belagio because he got his ass handed to him really badly one night?and he never writes about playing cash games in vegas. i can't imagine a poker pro who is considered one of the best in the world not going and sitting down in a 1k/2k once in a while. obv he is amazing at tournaments and i have no proof of what i'm implying about his cash game play but the evidence we are privy to seems to go one way here. if i'm right though it would seem he is smart and knows this and thats why he plays tournaments.
Read his blog and Twitter posts.He's played the big limit at Bellagio at least twice in the last couple weeks including 3K/6K mixed. He hasn't played a lot of live cash for a period before this however.These days the reality is that the big mixed games don't go that often even if he wanted to play in them as so much of the play has gone online. I think the 400/800 8-game at Stars will be something that he'll play quite a bit of.
Read his blog and Twitter posts.He's played the big limit at Bellagio at least twice in the last couple weeks including 3K/6K mixed. He hasn't played a lot of live cash for a period before this however.These days the reality is that the big mixed games don't go that often even if he wanted to play in them as so much of the play has gone online. I think the 400/800 8-game at Stars will be something that he'll play quite a bit of.
just for the record i wasnt trying to be a hater :club: i was just pointing out something i noticed.
not that this turns him into a bonafide, ivey-dangerous cash game player, but he did talk about playing in the big game /w him, farha, benyamine not too long ago playing some mix that included omaha hi and stud8 amongst 3 or 4 other games.
Are you actually serious madame? I always initiate relevant and meaningful threads and fully substantiate my points with factual evidence. I know old age impacts on ones memory so maybe a quick glance over my thread history would help you to realise your impaired cognitive ability. The cheek of some Montana hillbilly accusing the master of synthetic mediation of not engaging in serious discussion. Outrageous!
He's the Wiz !!!

Speaking of high stakes poker; in my opinion this season is the best thus far. It seems to be all about bravado and ego in this series, with all the big pots occurring due to the players second-guessing themselves at the wrong moment with disastrous consequences. Jolly good stuff!