Official 1 Day Fcp Wsop Pool

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going to have to pass.... just got bad news today that is basically affecting the rest of my life... sorry DNA.
WOW, hope everything works out OK for yaNaps 555 - got your $110, thank you.Original time line has passed so I have cleared the interest list and there are currently 5 spots open that will be given to first come first serve as posted in this thread.

Quick question.I have an adoption event that I'm REALLY supposed to be at on Sunday at 2 central time. Would there be objections to me playing the first 5 and have someone else play the second 5, and have all points credited in my name (and then I'll work out splitting the percentages with this person)?

Quick question.I have an adoption event that I'm REALLY supposed to be at on Sunday at 2 central time. Would there be objections to me playing the first 5 and have someone else play the second 5, and have all points credited in my name (and then I'll work out splitting the percentages with this person)?
My initial thought is since this is the first time doing the 1 day event that it would be best to keep 'exceptions' out to keep things as streamlined and simple as possible. I think it's totally cool if you want to do the adoption event and I have no problem shooting back your $110 and we can get you first on the list for the next one we do.At the same time this is really your all's event ( the people paying the money) and I am just trying to help facilitate it so if it seems like I am completely wrong or out of line on this feel free to speak up.
nope, ISAP
wow, this is really selfless of you to go to all of this work for no personal gain. Much appreciated.As a token of my appreciation (and I hope others will do the same): I plan on 'tipping' 10% of any winnings that I win in the 10 5.50 tourneys that we play. as well, if I win the WSOP seat, I'll give you 5% of my action in the WSOP tourney. I know you weren't doing this for personal gain, but you've put in a ton of work and we all really appreciate it.Unfortunately, ISAP as well so don't get your hopes too high :club:
My initial thought is since this is the first time doing the 1 day event that it would be best to keep 'exceptions' out to keep things as streamlined and simple as possible. I think it's totally cool if you want to do the adoption event and I have no problem shooting back your $110 and we can get you first on the list for the next one we do.At the same time this is really your all's event ( the people paying the money) and I am just trying to help facilitate it so if it seems like I am completely wrong or out of line on this feel free to speak up.
ya i agree that you shouldnt really have someone else playing for you. But you know what, you could have done that and we never would have known someone else was playing on your account. So props to being forthright about it :club: .TBH i really wouldnt care, but I think its best not to have someone else playing for you.DNA- mad props man. You do a great job with everything. I definitely would like to do more of these (More of these = More FCP Sweats :ts ) and I would not mind helping out though to give you a break.
any chance i can send FTP?
i can help with this.

Yeah, I know it has been said by others, but seriously DNA, it is a great thing that you are doing for us...means a lot to take time out of your day to set this up GL to everyone (but I need it much more b/c ISAP as well)

hmmm, do we need another thread in general to advertise the remaining 5 spots? I doubt many people are wandering into this thread, so they probably don't know there are spots available, but I'm sure there are people who would be interested.

See if someone in here will trade you FTP for Stars. Want to keep all the records on stars.
If anyone is willing, I will send paypal for Stars. I would send $130 to cover any fees and for $110 Stars.Shoot PM if willing and I will ship 1st (assuming I recognize person)Bob / DNA if this is not ok, lmk and I will modify post to eliminate trade offer
I agree
If we cap it at 18 so there's no reason to get anxious later. If you win the package, I would think you would take down 1 or 2 of these at least. That will make up for the missing 220.Do whatever is easier for you, dna.

Ive had a few PMs as well as seen a few posts in here for the potential last 3 so I am not too worried about, but if it turns out we are missing 2 or 3 then I would recommend you play the event and you will be short a little of the travel money. As strippers said above, the person that won the seat will had to have one at least 1 if not 2 or 3 of the $5 events will help a little bit with the money.Again, I'm pretty confident we will fill the last few spots.Here is the catch ... I have softball all day today from about 10 minutes from now until 9 pm then I am heading straight to the bar to watch the UFC Pay Per View so I will not be online until ...... crap I will probably be hung over ..... I will be sure to check this thread tonight, it may be 4 am or so, but I'll check it then to see where we are.

acidknight is shipping for me dna, stars said it'll be 10 business days to clear for transfer and i want you to have the cash now. you should get it today at some point