Official 1 Day Fcp Wsop Pool

I have to drop out -- sorry.I'd be interested in doing this when it works.Like a Monday night, starting at 7 central and going to midnight ... whatever.
cool, np manfright101 you are on the list
  • Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wife has to get some surgery re-schedualed may conflict with this tournament, will know tomorrow.

I was thinking of reasons why I didn't want to play this...I couldn't think of any.Shipped
lol, received
Wife has to get some surgery re-schedualed may conflict with this tournament, will know tomorrow.
Hopefully nothing too serious with your wife.
Received on Stars. You're Welcome.
Actually, take me off the alternate list. As much as I want to play because this is an amazing format for a satellite, I'm getting married, taking 1.5 honeymoons, and moving to L.A. (from Ohio) all during June.... don't think I can squeeze in 3 days to final table an event!Good luck all playing.
Actually, take me off the alternate list. As much as I want to play because this is an amazing format for a satellite, I'm getting married, taking 1.5 honeymoons, and moving to L.A. (from Ohio) all during June.... don't think I can squeeze in 3 days to final table an event!Good luck all playing.
No worries mate. Congrats on the marriage and GL with the move.

I guess I'll need to be on the alternate list. Just realized I have Sunday off and would loveee to playyyy. WeeeWould be in need of a $175 FTP for Stars swap to play in this. Preferably with someone I know. Unless I could ship the entry $ on stars in which I'd only need $55 on stars. Thanks.

Money sent...
Money received...
I guess I'll need to be on the alternate list. Just realized I have Sunday off and would loveee to playyyy. WeeeWould be in need of a $175 FTP for Stars swap to play in this. Preferably with someone I know. Unless I could ship the entry $ on stars in which I'd only need $55 on stars. Thanks.
Added, and if it comes to it, I want to keep all transfers to me on Stars so I have a simple place where everything is recorded in case anything ever gets called into question.

Someone should throw DNA a tip. He's doing all of this for nothing but the goodness of his hillbilly heart. Someone that wins a little something should tip the inbred.This post started off as a kudos to DNA and his hard work, but for some reason, he's just so insultable. I love that lanky bitch.

Money received...Added, and if it comes to it, I want to keep all transfers to me on Stars so I have a simple place where everything is recorded in case anything ever gets called into question.
No problem. I'll just ship to someone and they can ship directly to you. Don't want my Stars account getting shut down for double transfers.Edit: Sigh, just realize the times were EST. I might be a bit screwed with the times. Might need to reconsider based on need.

Still awaiting confirmation/funds from the following 5 people:kobe2odom8fright101SilentButDeadly3Naps 555gary21212121Sent PM's to each. Just a reminder that 10 PM EST tonight is the deadline for committing before opening this up to the alternates list then the general forum.