• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Text Messages from PMJMe- Did u really fall asleep waiting to chop the 1/4 Million last night?PMJ- Lol no internet and all phones were down. Still no connection, i was phucking pissed.Me- Lol. U see the FCP thread?PMJ- Nope can't connect, lol let people know whats up if u can.

A fiber optic cable was cut last night in Santa Clara, pretty much the entire South Bay is out of phone and internet for the time being.With that being said, it would not surprise me at all if Pat fell asleep at a final table.

Nice job sir. Sick score. Great story etc.

Text Messages from PMJMe- Did u really fall asleep waiting to chop the 1/4 Million last night?PMJ- Lol no internet and all phones were down. Still no connection, i was phucking pissed.Me- Lol. U see the FCP thread?PMJ- Nope can't connect, lol let people know whats up if u can.
sigh. :club: Story is much better with PMJ falling asleep.
I'm at two final tables. 154562285 and 154565433. Sn: kepper111glgl me!!
So he knows they chopped?Would be much better if someone told him they kept on playing instead, and that he busted 4th.
So are we sure he was asleep? Like nothing crazy happened and we are all just assuming he fell asleep?
I'm great.
Well that's not funny at all anymore.Tell him to go with the first story.
Agreed.