glgl4-9 after this*** HOLE CARDS ***norcalsurf83: folds New Shawboy: raises 11000 to 18000lipster99: folds oneal7: folds TheBeat: folds PMJackson21: raises 82481 to 100481 and is all-inthechemist83: folds idiotsuit: folds jdsmith9: folds New Shawboy: calls 82481*** FLOP *** [Kd 7s 7h]*** TURN *** [Kd 7s 7h] [9d]*** RIVER *** [Kd 7s 7h 9d] [5s]*** SHOW DOWN ***New Shawboy: shows [Th Td] (two pair, Tens and Sevens)PMJackson21: shows [Qc Qs] (two pair, Queens and Sevens)PMJackson21 collected 217762 from pot

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gj falling asleepSupport took literally 30+ mins to come to the table and PMJ fell asleep waiting for them. They still did a 4way chop for 31k each in good faith that he agreed to it since it was in the chat log from 20 mins before.

gj falling asleepSupport took literally 30+ mins to come to the table and PMJ fell asleep waiting for them. They still did a 4way chop for 31k each in good faith that he agreed to it since it was in the chat log from 20 mins before.
lolwat?
lmao... this is possibly the most awesome thing I've ever read on this board. :club:

LMFAO!! Fell asleep, that's brilliant. I've done it before while regd for a tourney, or maybe during the early stages, but at a final table!! haha, brilliant

How can you fall asleep at such a big FT?
2 stoned?
LOL!epic, GG patrick. If I saw this thread I would of called you until you woke up. LOL.