This hand came up tonight while playing .25/.50 PL Hold'em on Pokerstars.READ INFO:-Villain is 32/18/2 with 63 hands. He has been betting a lot, especially on the turn and the river when scare cards come up, and has clearly made continuation bets, so he seems to be very aggressive. He got re-raised a few times and dropped, so that furthers my suspicions. Also, one time he raised pre-flop and then showed an 8/9 down at the end of the hand. He has also slow-played a flopped set once, though, so he's also capable of that.-Hero has seen around 25% of the flops so far, and I have played very aggressively with blind stealing and continuation bets, so my table image is semi-tight/aggressive. I have also re-raised Villain pre-flop a couple times, and he folded both times.-BB: A very loose player who is 63/7/1, making a lot of bad calls both before and after the flop. He chases both overcards and just about any draw.THE HAND:8 PlayersUTG+3: Villain ($34.15 in chips) CO: Hero ($59.05 in chips) SB: posts small blind $0.25BB: posts big blind $0.50*** PRE-FLOP ***Dealt to Hero [Q :diamond: A :club: ](3 folds)Villain: calls $0.50Hero: raises $1.75 to $2.25(2 folds)BB: calls $1.75Villain: calls $1.75*** FLOP *** [Q :heart: 6 :heart: 8 :heart:] Pot Size: $7Not exactly the flop I wanted, but I still have to think I'm ahead with TPTK. I throw out my standard half-pot-sized continuation bet with the hopes of getting a read on the other two, and getting some money in the pot with the hopes that BB will chase a crap draw like he always does, and miss.BB: checks Villain: checks Hero: bets $3.50BB: folds Villain: raises $4.50 to $8Hero: ?A very small check/raise from Villain is definitely not what I was expecting. What do you guys make of this? He's never done something like this before. Should I be genuinely worried about a flush, or does this seem more like a nut flush draw? Or maybe he's just playing the scare cards and trying to bluff?*** TURN *** Q :club: 6 :ts 8 :4h [5 :diamond:] Pot Size: $23Villain: bets $9Hero: ?Can I still call with just TPTK?

There are two schools of thought for hands like this.1) says shove or fold on the flop. If you call it's because you believe he doesn't have the flush, and now the 5d changes nothing, so as played, shove the turn.2) says smooth call the flop and shove a non-heart turn. Either way, if you didn't fold the flop, this is now a mandatory shove. I don't think anyone would particularly blame you if you wanted to fold flop, but your read suggests he likely doesn't have a flush. I shove flop, as played, shove turn.