Another Guess The Hand (fr) (5/10)

My first choice was 99, but since someody has taken every pair 88+ besides aces, I'll go with them since its not out of the realm of possibility. AcAx
Gooch has AA.

Since you are giving it more time,I like Jack King Off

Q 5 off suit.
Winnar.
Q 5 off suit.
Winnar.
Surprisingly enough, that's the closest that anyone got. =)I actually had 75o. Demon, shoot me a PM telling me where to ship.Before we go thinking I was just pushing buttons, I want to examine my thinking. A lot of y'all feel that the preface hand points to the guy going crazy. While it wasn't necessarily played correctly, it showed a certain straight-forward aggression to it. My normal plan of action would be to check this pre-flop. However, there was some meta going on. When someone's short-stacking a game and then just doubles up in a sort of "lucky" way, they're probably going to be reluctant to want to stack off the very next hand without a monster. Therefore, I can raise this pre and expect to take it a decent amount of time. If he calls, no biggie...I'm building a pot and can get it on a subsequent street. On the flop, I put my standard c-bet out there. He min-raises. What's he trying to represent? Most likely, he has a one pair hand and is trying to pick me off if I've missed. It's somewhat tough for him to have anything resembling a strong hand, while my range to this point can still be very strong. I can float, but I'd really just go ahead and end the hand here if possible. By floating, we'd likely be facing a bet on the turn...making our bluff a bit riskier/bigger.I definitely don't make moves like this often, but when a number of factors come together in the proper way, it can be profitable.
I definitely don't make moves like this often, but when a number of factors come together in the proper way, it can be profitable.
And this is why 75o wasn't in the range any of us gave you. Nh, sir.