Another Guess The Hand (fr) (5/10)

I will give the previous preface hand followed by the hand to be guessed...Bodog 5/10 NLHE (9-handed)Button $989BB $550Pre-flop:6 folds, Button raises to $40, 1 fold, BB re-raises to $115, Button callsFlop ($235): :club::4h:ts (2 players)BB bets $235, Button callsTurn ($705): :3h (2 players)BB goes all-in for $210, Button callsRiver ($1125): :2sBB shows :qh :kdButton shows :D :khNext hand, I'm BB...previous BB is now SB:SB $1122Cobalt $1108Cobalt is BB w/ XX. SB has only been at the table an orbit or two. I've got a TAG image and haven't really shown down much.Pre-flop:7 folds, SB calls, Cobalt raises to $30, SB callsFlop ($60): :5c:D :D (2 players)SB checks, Cobalt bets $35, SB raises to $70, Cobalt re-raises to $210One guess per poster. You don't have to guess my exact two cards...just the ranks and if unpaired whether it was suited or not.

I'm not sure if you think you have fold equity or not, being as he didn't face a big bet with KK on A high board, but was betting himself. Which leads us to believe he doesn't mind stacking off a bit light. With that in mind I doubt you're pushing something like overs+fd where you'd be basically a coin flip, as I think a lot of value from those comes with FE and having a good chance to improve if called. Something bigger like 88 or AA-QQ you might want to leave him some rope to hang himself as well, as we're not as scared of overs. you probably wouldn't push 66 or 77 as he could have an 8 or overs+fd, which at best we're a coinflip with little FE. we have position so with these I think it'd be best to just call and reevaluate on the turn.So I'm guessing 99-JJ. We're not too scared of overpairs or 88 b/c he would raise those preflop. We want to push now because a lot of turn cards can look scary and he probably won't slow down, so we want to get our money in now, and he may stack off light with 66-77 or 98-A8.If I had to pick one I guess I'd go with 99

88.Villain has shown that he'll put in lots of money in marginal spots (bet pot with KK into A hi board in 3bet pot), it clearly doesn't look he's going to fold. I actually think Cobalt might slow down with 99-JJ here, depending whether or not he held a club. 99-JJ is not a favorite to many combo draws villain could have here, and Cobalt may want to see how scary the turn is and re-evaluate in position. Hard to put Cobalt on a combo draw himself - he probably knows he doesnt have fold equity when villain min c/r, so again he might want to play the turn IP. Coupled with the fact that Cobalt raised PF, I think he's correctly guessing that he can play top set fast b/c Villain won't fold and lots of turns do look scary and he wants the action now. Alternatively I could see Cobalt showing up with something like :5c:ts or hell even :4h:club:, but my guess is 88.

QQ

Flop ($60): :club::4h:ts (2 players)SB checks, Cobalt bets $35, SB raises to $70, Cobalt re-raises to $210One guess per poster. You don't have to guess my exact two cards...just the ranks and if unpaired whether it was suited or not.
hmmm...$35 says I want you to put money in the pot I got a strong hand, check raise says I'm interested and you're full of shit lay down your AK cause I gots part of this, re-raise says throw you money in then bitch, even though it sounds like 88, that was already taken so i will go with the second choice of AcAx