You didnt really play the hand that badly imo. Its just a cooler really, at these stakes theres a wide range of hands he could call you with there that you had dominated and only a few that had you beat. Just unfortunate really.

You didnt really play the hand that badly imo. Its just a cooler really, at these stakes theres a wide range of hands he could call you with there that you had dominated and only a few that had you beat. Just unfortunate really.
Thanks, i feel better now. lolOh, and i don't really know the meaning of "cooler". Can you explain please?
Thanks, i feel better now. lolOh, and i don't really know the meaning od "cooler". Can you explain please?
You both had great hands, but his was better than yours.

Yeah, not sure why you're upset. Nothing you could've done here. If he had shoved and you had called then MAYBE we could have a discussion, but your shove was fine and now that you know what a cooler is, you can just chalk this hand up to that.

From the way the hand was played, the villian could have something like A9 or A6, or a potential straight draw. Like what people said, cooler hand. Most of the time you are way ahead here, no need to be results oriented.That's poker.

ok, thanks everybody for your answers. The fact is that 99.9% of the time i never go all-in this way. So that's why i was mad.

ok, thanks everybody for your answers. The fact is that 99.9% of the time i never go all-in this way. So that's why i was mad.
even if you "never" do this it was the right move for this hand. hopefully it will go better next time. he could just have easily had an overpair and you would have taken it down.

Am i the only one who find the shove kind of unnecessary? Even though there are many hands that you have beat, would he call you with just a pair? The shove is 4 times the pot after all. Unless they don't care enough about 3$ to even worry about it.

Thanks, i feel better now. lolOh, and i don't really know the meaning of "cooler". Can you explain please?
Cooler means a cold deck. That means that you had something great, but the deck just slaps you in the face by giving your opponent something better that's crazy. My example is this:I get dealt Pocket 10's, raise to 3x the BB, get two callers.Flop shows 10 9 Q. I put in a bet of 5x BB, get two callers.Turn shows 9, making 10 9 9 Q. I put in 2/3 pot, and get one caller.River comes Ace, I push, she calls and rolls over pocket A's. It was a 20:1 shot, but she hit it. That's cold.