2009 Hall Of Fame

LOL @ inducting Lebron now.. I don't necessarily disagree.. The Refs already have ;)As for Jordan, most definitely. I'm not even sure he'd want it, but making anyone else share the stage with Jordan is pretty silly..I'm pretty surprised Jordan isn't getting his own day. He certainly will on ESPN, that's for sure.

LOL @ inducting Lebron now.. I don't necessarily disagree.. The Refs already have ;)As for Jordan, most definitely. I'm not even sure he'd want it, but making anyone else share the stage with Jordan is pretty silly..I'm pretty surprised Jordan isn't getting his own day. He certainly will on ESPN, that's for sure.
LOL I was just joking about Lebron to tweak Jada. I don't think you can have jordan inducted by himself, it's a bad precedent. Everyone already knows he's the games greatest, you don't need to give the Admiral and John stockton the high hat.

maybe have the MVP trophy named after him, much like the finals mvp is now the bill russell trophy? or is this two completely different things

maybe have the MVP trophy named after him, much like the finals mvp is now the bill russell trophy? or is this two completely different things
an even better idea. i like it.