• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, you.
You give me a better sig, I'll get rid of my obnoxiously large picture. Preferably not that picture of W.
You give me a better sig, I'll get rid of my obnoxiously large picture. Preferably not that picture of W.
Damn n00b, one picture 2 times and your panties get up in a bunch.A better signature? Almost anything...who knows what the fuck that is.Here megan-fox-to-play-mickey-rourkes-angel-in-new-film-150x150.jpg
SickBoy embarresses me and I dont want to be associated with him anymore. Is that stupid?
Yes, especially if you want people to call you Shades instead.

I don't get it.....and maybe that's why I'm not that huge into the whole "e-community" boards and all the like.......but the notion of someone creating a "new identity" online, and saying "no no, xxx was who I was BEFORE....now I'm xyz" just seems ridiculous to me. In the "real world" it's called being a schitzo.And then when the guy gets called out on his original identity, he gets lippy! WTF is that. You are who he thought you were (in dennis green voice). Unless you are a creep, I would think that is something you would just own up to right away.I probably come off as soapboxing, and about something I care nothing about, which will look stupid in it's own right....but it's just crap like this that would prevent me from ever actually making actual "friends" in an e-environment.

really?the nickname, the username, the huge pic I mean I don't really care one way or the other, but am surprised you asked that question
there's nothing wrong with my name. The only reason you're making fun of it is cause every1 else is doing it.
I don't get it.....and maybe that's why I'm not that huge into the whole "e-community" boards and all the like.......but the notion of someone creating a "new identity" online, and saying "no no, xxx was who I was BEFORE....now I'm xyz" just seems ridiculous to me. In the "real world" it's called being a schitzo.And then when the guy gets called out on his original identity, he gets lippy! WTF is that. You are who he thought you were (in dennis green voice). Unless you are a creep, I would think that is something you would just own up to right away.I probably come off as soapboxing, and about something I care nothing about, which will look stupid in it's own right....but it's just crap like this that would prevent me from ever actually making actual "friends" in an e-environment.
What seems ridiculas to me is that you called me a schitzo for changing my name in an online forum, like you know me or something. I already explained why I changed it, because I didnt want to be associated with SickBoy when I made my posts.I also I find it interesting that you make it look like I didnt own up to what I did immediatly, (whcih I did). I was just pissed off cause I was discovered, its nt like a swore at his family or anything which is what you're making it sound like.
Lol, no I am not. You should introduce me Im sure we could be great friends.To the rest of you, thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you can all help me turn my bad run around.
I'm glad you're happy that we can help you, not that you can be a contributing part of the forum.
I say reinstate him if he pays back what he owes to people on here. That's fair is it not? He seems sincere.
I was surprised some newb was such a supporter of Ryland, until I realized that you were SickBoy, and you guys both kind of have that 'its all about me' attitude going.Mark
you make it look like I didnt own up to what I did immediatly
LOL, I'm not sure you understand what owning up to what you did really means. It doesn't mean: Oh crap I got caught so I guess there is no point in denying it because then I'll look like even more of a tool.Mark
I'm glad you're happy that we can help you, not that you can be a contributing part of the forum.I was surprised some newb was such a supporter of Ryland, until I realized that you were SickBoy, and you guys both kind of have that 'its all about me' attitude going.Mark
This is so unfair, you are twisting all my words around to make me seem like a jerk, which Im not. Im actually a very good person. I do want to contribute to the forum, I think that would be obvious since I joined it. I was just pointing out that you guys could prob help me turn my bad run around since this is a great forum with many expierenced members who could help me get out of the rutt im in. You're blowing all this way out of proportion. This is unreal do you people really think I deserve all this just cause I was a dumb kid who said some stupid things? It was more than a year ago now so much has happend since then, why cant we just move foward and forget about all this stuff.im sorry for all the stupid things I said in the past. Im sorry for making a new account, I wanted a 2nd chance at FCP thats the only reason I did it. Im sorry for everything, sincerely. Please forgive me FCP, I just want to say that I really do love FCP. Many of you guys are smarter than me and I need to surround myself with people who are smarter, so that I can get better not only in poker but in life. This is why I keep coming back even though nobody likes me. Does anybody out there understand? ps. Im not a supporter of Ryland, wtf? All I said was give him a second chance if he pays back what he owes, is that unreasonable? How does that translate to "you're his supporter" just cause I have emotions and I feel sorry for him?

If you feel sorry for Ryland, it should be because he's got a really high probability of having a pretty miserable life ahead of him, not because he isn't forgiven by FCP. Ryland has done nothing but show he shouldn't be forgiven X100000000.Your last post came off heart felt, so I hope you get accepted back into the community. Also I love Bulgari but your .sig is pretty big like someone else said.Mark

If you feel sorry for Ryland, it should be because he's got a really high probability of having a pretty miserable life ahead of him, not because he isn't forgiven by FCP. Ryland has done nothing but show he shouldn't be forgiven X100000000.Your last post came off heart felt, so I hope you get accepted back into the community. Also I love Bulgari but your .sig is pretty big like someone else said.Mark
tyI will say that I do have a basic human emotion known as pity. I feel sorry for him because every1 hates him, and I know how that feels. However I do agree he is a douche, does that make any sense?
I don't get it.....and maybe that's why I'm not that huge into the whole "e-community" boards and all the like.......but the notion of someone creating a "new identity" online, and saying "no no, xxx was who I was BEFORE....now I'm xyz" just seems ridiculous to me. In the "real world" it's called being a schitzo.
Welcome to VB's Totally-unnecessary-and-obnoxious Nitpick of the Day! Thanks for coming folks. <waits for applause to die down>Schizophrenia is not split personality. The disorder you're looking for is dissociative identity disorder (formerly multiple personality disorder). Just doing my part to stamp out this widespread misunderstanding.

Hey Sick Boy. When you figure out how to turn a bad run around, help me figure it out too. I mean, I know I'm supposed to win AA vs KK about 80% of the time, but I want that number to go to 100!

Welcome to VB's Totally-unnecessary-and-obnoxious Nitpick of the Day! Thanks for coming folks. <waits for applause to die down>Schizophrenia is not split personality. The disorder you're looking for is dissociative identity disorder (formerly multiple personality disorder). Just doing my part to stamp out this widespread misunderstanding.
I didnt know that. So then if schizophrenia is not a split personality what is it?
Hey Sick Boy. When you figure out how to turn a bad run around, help me figure it out too. I mean, I know I'm supposed to win AA vs KK about 80% of the time, but I want that number to go to 100!
Talk to this guy:dr.evil.jpg
So then if schizophrenia is not a split personality what is it?
The hallmarks of schizophrenia are hallucinations (auditory being the most common, i.e. hearing voices), delusions (you believe you are michael jackson or that the aliens are after you, often extremely paranoid), and disorganized thoughts (they often don't make much sense). There are other symptoms like flattened emotion and catatonia, but not everyone shows exactly the same collection of symptoms. Symptoms start to come on in early adulthood. It has a strong genetic component and probably involves abnormal development of the brain.
The hallmarks of schizophrenia are hallucinations (auditory being the most common, i.e. hearing voices), delusions (you believe you are michael jackson or that the aliens are after you, often extremely paranoid), and disorganized thoughts (they often don't make much sense). There are other symptoms like flattened emotion and catatonia, but not everyone shows exactly the same collection of symptoms. Symptoms start to come on in early adulthood. It has a strong genetic component and probably involves abnormal development of the brain.
Thats the most interesting thing Ive heard in 3 days. ty for clearing that up sir.I would just like to point out for the record that I am niether a schizo nor do I have any kind of personality disorder.
Thats the most interesting thing Ive heard in 3 days. ty for clearing that up sir.I would just like to point out for the record that I am niether a schizo nor do I have any kind of personality disorder.
Crazy people think they are sane

Shades,step 1: Don't post in this thread anymore, close your account, and try again a 3rd time with a new screen name without telling us anything about yourself or where you are fromstep 2: ????????step 3: profit