Did your old poker site accounts get closed for some reason? Why the deception? You were having pretty good results when you were last around. Multi-accounting?Just asking. I remember you apologizing for doing stupid things before. Why add another one to the list. Come clean with us and you'll likely be able to move forward no problem.
I guess there is shame in going broke after all.
2 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)2 Members: HighwayStar, vbnautilusOh man, you solved it before P.I Vbnautilus got here.
might have to commission a new deputy.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks alot man...Yeah fine im sickboy. I used to be anyway,. I opened a new a account because Im a different person now and i wanted to start fresh, without you guys knowing the stupid shit I said and the stupid threads i made, is that so much to ask for, wtf? Why was it necasary to ruin that for me?I am not multiaccounting on PS, well not really. I recently discovred that "KidJoker666" was an account that was not in my name. So I simply opened a new account in my name so that another person wouldnt have the legal rights to my money. OK? Then I transfered like 2k to the Mulchick account and lost all of it!Luckily I managed to buy a new PC, improve my internet connection and buy a new phone before I went broke. Im now playinng at the low stakes trying to win all my money back..and if u wana know if im a good player or not go to thepokerdb.com or propokerlabs.com and type in "KidJoker666"OK!!!?? There it is,... for f.uck sake

is there something about the russian language that makes this difficult? sure, lots of russians look pretty clenched when they talk, but i didn't think it'd cause problems.
Are you familiar with the term "colloquial language"
plus he knew how to multi quote, and i still cant do that
I'll admit I didn't figure it out until a couple of months ago myself. If you want to quote multiple posts, click the quote button next to each post you want to quote, then scroll to the very top or bottom of the page and click "Add Reply" so that you are replying to the entire topic instead of a particular post. You can even use this to quote posts from another thread.
Here's a couple of suggestions.People who put obnoxiously large pics in their sigs are annoying.The check box thing is super lame.enjoy
zzz

I wasn't trying to ruin anything for anyone. I didn't know if there was a reason you changed identities, and sometimes when that happens it's because the person is trying to duck someone for some reason, whether it's money owed or something said or whatever.I've made plenty of mistakes in my life, and have found as I've gotten older that the best way to deal with them is to simply admit to them, apologize, and move forward. Bitching me out because you did something stupid and got caught is sort of silly, and speaks to your lack of maturity.I was quite impressed with your turnaround on your Sick Boy account, both here on the forums and poker-results wise. I think you're a bit too hard on yourself, and seem to have trouble forgiving yourself for past mistakes. Balloon Guy said recently something to the effect that if people would realize that the only one who sees most of our mistakes is ourselves, we'd have a much easier go of things.Welcome back. I hope you live up to your own expectations, and find away to give yourself a break for being human.

I wasn't trying to ruin anything for anyone. I didn't know if there was a reason you changed identities, and sometimes when that happens it's because the person is trying to duck someone for some reason, whether it's money owed or something said or whatever.I've made plenty of mistakes in my life, and have found as I've gotten older that the best way to deal with them is to simply admit to them, apologize, and move forward. Bitching me out because you did something stupid and got caught is sort of silly, and speaks to your lack of maturity.I was quite impressed with your turnaround on your Sick Boy account, both here on the forums and poker-results wise. I think you're a bit too hard on yourself, and seem to have trouble forgiving yourself for past mistakes. Balloon Guy said recently something to the effect that if people would realize that the only one who sees most of our mistakes is ourselves, we'd have a much easier go of things.Welcome back. I hope you live up to your own expectations, and find away to give yourself a break for being human.
Thank you sir, I agree with everything you said and Im sorry for the SickBoy thing.However I will say that I dont think changing my account name was stupid. SickBoy embarresses me and I dont want to be associated with him anymore. Is that stupid?
Did you not make the account or ever look at the cashier screen?
I made the account ages ago to play for play money. Then when i started winning money I realised that the account has to be in my name if I want them to send the funds to my bank account. Would you like to put me in a dark room with batman and hook me up to a lie detector?