Hello,Just want to start of on the right foot by introducing myself etc. You guys can call me GTS or Shades if you like, Ive been playing NLHE for about 6 years now and all other variants for about 3 years (cept badugi I dont get that game). I play on Full Tilt poker under the screename "GetTheShades" and also on PokerStars under the screename "Mulchick" (a Russian word meaning "Kid"). Im running really bad at the moment so dont even bother looking at my figures, they are horrible. But i assure you, I'm a good poker player.See you guys around

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you friends with gmanshade?
Lol, no I am not. You should introduce me Im sure we could be great friends.To the rest of you, thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you can all help me turn my bad run around.

Here's a couple of suggestions.People who put obnoxiously large pics in their sigs are annoying.The check box thing is super lame.enjoy

Here's a couple of suggestions.People who put obnoxiously large pics in their sigs are annoying.The check box thing is super lame.enjoy
I was actually just trying out dif sigs. Thanks for applying peer pressure, ur my hero. Is this better?
I was actually just trying out dif sigs. Thanks for applying peer pressure, ur my hero. Is this better?
Ya, it's pretty awesome. I blocked the first one and you hosted this second from a different site so I got to block that one. I have a couple questions.Do New Zealander's say cheers mate?How big a deal are Flight of the Conchords in your country?
Lol, no I am not. You should introduce me Im sure we could be great friends.To the rest of you, thanks for the warm welcome. I hope you can all help me turn my bad run around.
He doesn't post here anymore and I think he'd probably annoy the hell out of you, but welcome
Ya, it's pretty awesome. I blocked the first one and you hosted this second from a different site so I got to block that one. I have a couple questions.Do New Zealander's say cheers mate?
I've actually only been living here for a year. People dont really say that though, mostly they say "G" (when they refer to somebody else) and "Hard" (when they agree with something). im originally from south africa. My parents immigrated from Russia a while back and had me there. Now im here, so i can speak Russian and shit but I was brought up in africa, Its pretty intense,
How big a deal are Flight of the Conchords in your country?
Lol, r u talking about this stuff?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJ5a6aJOb8
He doesn't post here anymore and I think he'd probably annoy the hell out of you, but welcome
Thats unfortunate. Thanks anyway.
I've actually only been living here for a year. People dont really say that though, mostly they say "G" (when they refer to somebody else) and "Hard" (when they agree with something). im originally from south africa. My parents immigrated from Russia a while back and had me there. Now im here, so i can speak Russian and shit but I was brought up in africa, Its pretty intense,Lol, r u talking about this stuff?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLJ5a6aJOb8Thats unfortunate. Thanks anyway.
Hold on now, I know you from somewhere. Let me find it.Edit: Is this you? http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...rica&st=120Yeah, same e-mail in your profile. http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...?showuser=30415

Did your old poker site accounts get closed for some reason? Why the deception? You were having pretty good results when you were last around. Multi-accounting?Just asking. I remember you apologizing for doing stupid things before. Why add another one to the list. Come clean with us and you'll likely be able to move forward no problem.

Did your old poker site accounts get closed for some reason? Why the deception? You were having pretty good results when you were last around. Multi-accounting?Just asking. I remember you apologizing for doing stupid things before. Why add another one to the list. Come clean with us and you'll likely be able to move forward no problem.
What tipped you off Rabid? Good catch there...

Good work Rabid. Sick Boy was the first thing that popped into my head when he mentioned Russia, South Africa and New Zealand as places of importance to him.I am far, far too lazy to do detective work though.

What tipped you off Rabid? Good catch there...
I just remembered someone bragging about playing with gangsters in South Africa and eventually moving too New Zealand, plus this post seemed like it was trying too hard to be the new guy. I tried to be encouraging to Sick Boy back when he first showed up here and acted pretty stupidly. I remember what being young and full of shit was like. Just silly that he would do this after more or less maturing his image here.
i can speak Russian and shit
is there something about the russian language that makes this difficult? sure, lots of russians look pretty clenched when they talk, but i didn't think it'd cause problems.