Nut Straight, No Redraws

Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.02 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($2.50)BB ($1.36)UTG ($3.51)MP ($4.46)CO ($2)Button ($2.62)Preflop: Hero is SB with 9diamond.gif, 10heart.gif, 7diamond.gif, Aheart.gifUTG calls $0.02, MP calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02, Button calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.01, BB checksFlop: ($0.12) 6club.gif, 9club.gif, 8diamond.gif(6 players)Hero bets $0.12, 2 folds, MP calls $0.12, CO raises to $0.50, 1 fold, Hero ???

think I'd prob flat and re-eval on the turn. You do have some bd draws and there are some safe cards to come off. I have seen this play from guys with a set sometimes as well......shrug

I realized after posting that it wasn't a pot raise but couldn't edit the subtitle.The thing I hate about this spot is that there are several combo hands that my made hand doesn't stack up well against. I'm 45% against a club draw with a higher straight draw, 40% against a set and club draw, but I'm 57% against a KQJT rainbow and 67% against bare top set. And that doesn't even factor in the fact that the pot is still multi-way at this point.

I raise preflop. It's a nice hand with extremely good equity. With PLO you don't have to follow up with a c/bet. It's just raising preflop because you have a hand that flops very well and hits a lot of nut draws. You want the pot to be bigger.As played I flat his flop raise and get it in on a good turn.

I raise preflop. It's a nice hand with extremely good equity. With PLO you don't have to follow up with a c/bet. It's just raising preflop because you have a hand that flops very well and hits a lot of nut draws. You want the pot to be bigger.
I hear ya, I've switched to 6-max to try to up the aggression but still getting a feel for it.
I raise preflop. It's a nice hand with extremely good equity. With PLO you don't have to follow up with a c/bet. It's just raising preflop because you have a hand that flops very well and hits a lot of nut draws. You want the pot to be bigger.As played I flat his flop raise and get it in on a good turn.
This