Scoop Day 4 Sunday April 5th At Poker Stars

Day 4 of the Spring Championships of Online Poker should be a big day featuring HORSE and 2-Day NL Holdem events.Daniel should be in the $10K HORSE event assuming his plane from Toronto gets him home in time.Good Luck everybody.All start time are in Eastern Time in N America7* H.O.R.S.E. 05-Apr 14:30 Low $109.00 $250,000 Med $1,050.00 $500,000 High $10,300.00 $750,0008 NL Hold'em [2-day] 05-Apr 16:30 Low $33.00 $250,000 Med $320.00 $1,500,000 High $3,150.00 $3,000,000

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I might donate in the HORSE low. I really want to play the NL weekend events but being 2 day hurts us working folks who are fooling themselves that they will make it to day 2.

I am sooooo in event #8 (L)!!!!If I make it to day 2...then I guess I won't be working monday (which is my final day at the job XD)

Since I rock in HORSE I am considering playing all three today. Will be flying into Vegas an hour before the event so I might be playing from the car. We'll see how I'm feeling, but I'm at least playing the 10k for sure.

playing low horse, and all three 2-day events. gl errybody

Since I rock in HORSE I am considering playing all three today. Will be flying into Vegas an hour before the event so I might be playing from the car. We'll see how I'm feeling, but I'm at least playing the 10k for sure.
Sunce I suck in HORSE I will definately not play any of them. Might be in the 320NL. Don't get urself killed in traffic DN. gl

Won a seat to the 3k NLHE yesterday, can't decide whether or not I feel like playing it.

Won a seat to the 3k NLHE yesterday, can't decide whether or not I feel like playing it.
Would it be a very foolish move BR wise for you to play? If not so much, go for it. What's 1st place going to pay out, around 500k?

Anyone having trouble logging in to PS? I get this Internal Error (71/1001) message when I try and login. Ive emailed support as it says but no response yet.Thanks

Anyone having trouble logging in to PS? I get this Internal Error (71/1001) message when I try and login. Ive emailed support as it says but no response yet.Thanks
Pretty sure that means they've frozen your account.