Rakeback Pros Help!

I just singed up for rakeback pros with full tilt and was wondering after playing how long it takes for my stats to show up on my accound on my rakebackpros website page?any help would be great thanks!

Was an existing member of full tilt and they offered it to me so I will take what I can get..
In that case... ok. Still retarded they have a monopoly on that shit.
In that case... ok. Still retarded they have a monopoly on that shit.
Serious question for you.Why do you think an affiliate should be entitled to any revenue from an existing player at a site ?
Serious question for you.Why do you think an affiliate should be entitled to any revenue from an existing player at a site ?
Better than one specific affiliate getting all of it.Also, they used to allow current players to get rakeback.
Better than one specific affiliate getting all of it.Also, they used to allow current players to get rakeback.
It's pretty obvious that it's their own affiliate so they aren't really paying anybody. They just had to set up something to allow existing players to get rakeback while keeping up the sham of using affiliates to provide it.Again, why should an affilate get any revenue from an online site for a player who is already their customer ? The whole idea for affiliates is to bring a new customer to an online site. An affiliate who is just changing an existing player's status is nothing but a leech since they really haven't done anything to bring that player to the site.
It's pretty obvious that it's their own affiliate so they aren't really paying anybody. They just had to set up something to allow existing players to get rakeback while keeping up the sham of using affiliates to provide it.Again, why should an affilate get any revenue from an online site for a player who is already their customer ? The whole idea for affiliates is to bring a new customer to an online site. An affiliate who is just changing an existing player's status is nothing but a leech since they really haven't done anything to bring that player to the site.
I don't know if it's 100% them or not, obviously it's partial at the least, but still... If they're gonna lie about it, then it bothers me. I see your main point, but I just don't care, they're the ones making a sham out of it, and acting like it's an independent site... they even say it in every email they send out about rakeback. So if they're going to flat out lie to people, then they should give everyone else the same chance. Whether or not I brought the player there in the first place, I am the one who is keeping them there, because plenty of players just flat out won't play without rakeback, and they know that, which is why they're lying to everyone in the first place. So I could care less if it makes sense or not. At least I'm offering something with my site. It's not like some bullshit links where I take 30-40% of their rake and they get nothing in return.
Whether or not I brought the player there in the first place, I am the one who is keeping them there, because plenty of players just flat out won't play without rakeback, and they know that,
Yeah but since they know that, how are you keeping them there? Rakeback is keeping them there, not you. It's not like if your site didn't exist rakeback wouldn't be achievable. So why wouldn't they just do it themselves?
back to my question?
You're gonna get a quicker (and more serious answer) if you just email them or at least check out the FAQ's on their webpage.
Yeah but since they know that, how are you keeping them there? Rakeback is keeping them there, not you. It's not like if your site didn't exist rakeback wouldn't be achievable. So why wouldn't they just do it themselves?
Do it themselves how? They have to go through a site one way or another. I'm just talking about the people who would go through me to do it. If FTP would just give it out themselves, then you could say that, but as it stands now, someone has to provide the rakeback. Either the BS site that full tilt claims isn't affiliated with them, or someone else. Except they deny existing players to everyone except that specific site. Still not doing it themselves though.
Again, why should an affilate get any revenue from an online site for a player who is already their customer ?
Why should an old customer be required to use a specific affiliate selected by the site when a new customer can choose whichever service they like? What if the old customer prefers the way another affiliate works as opposed to the one that is required in order to obtain rakeback? How is that an example of good customer relations - "if you aren't comfortable with our service then too bad we have a monopoly"?
Why should an old customer be required to use a specific affiliate selected by the site when a new customer can choose whichever service they like? What if the old customer prefers the way another affiliate works as opposed to the one that is required in order to obtain rakeback? How is that an example of good customer relations - "if you aren't comfortable with our service then too bad we have a monopoly"?
Then the customer has the option of not playing at their site. If the site believes they are losing enough business, they will change it, or eventually go out of business. The customer isn't "required" to do anything. They can simply take their business elsewhere if they don't like it.
The whole rakeback situation with Tilt is points out the problems with the affiliate system. There's no question that Tilt wishes they had of used the Poker Stars model and not given affiliates a percentage of the revenue but instead a flat fee. Then they could have designed an incentive system for everybody that doesn't involve affiliates.For large sites like Tilt and Stars affiliates offer very little value to them since they do so much of their own advertising.
The whole rakeback situation with Tilt is points out the problems with the affiliate system. There's no question that Tilt wishes they had of used the Poker Stars model and not given affiliates a percentage of the revenue but instead a flat fee. Then they could have designed an incentive system for everybody that doesn't involve affiliates.For large sites like Tilt and Stars affiliates offer very little value to them since they do so much of their own advertising.
At the right time, I was going to say something very similar. I hope they don't for your sake Kurt and I don't wish anyone's livelihood hurt by anything, but from a business standpoint I can't imagine that rakeback is an effective use of their money. I don't know the logistics of getting rid of it now but I can't imagine it will be around forever, especially not in its current form.
At the right time, I was going to say something very similar. I hope they don't for your sake Kurt and I don't wish anyone's livelihood hurt by anything, but from a business standpoint I can't imagine that rakeback is an effective use of their money. I don't know the logistics of getting rid of it now but I can't imagine it will be around forever, especially not in its current form.
Affiliates can bring real value to smaller newer sites when they are letting people know about something new. Or if the affiliate is bringing people to poker from a non-poker source. They just don't have the same value to large sites like Tilt and Stars.Once the rakeback genie is out of the bottle it's pretty much impossible to put it back. Full Tilt can't change their agreement with their affiliates and stop sharing revenue with them.Party Poker went to war with their rakeback affiliates but they never allowed it to begin with so they had some justification for doing it. In hindsight it probably cost them a lot of business.

well FTP one day a few months ago offerd me rakeback on an account that was open for 2 years but i hadnt really played in 5 months was doing really well on stars so they offerd me 27% rake back through Rakebackprs and let me tell you as was really happy for the offer i care a less if one afflite payed every day or once a week since having rakeback ive made them revenue of 6k+ so to get 27% back is amazing but if they gave me a choice il wld go with SUITED UP RAKEROBBER!! and to answer your question op like 24hrs give or take 10 hrs