In A Freeroll I Didn't Register For

I get a rare opportunity to play a little poker on a Saturday afternoon so I log in to Tilt and find that I'm in the early stages of a turbo freeroll MTT that I never signed up for. My first thought is "shit, someone hacked my account" but my money is still there. And then of course I think, "why would someone hack my account to sign up for a freeroll?" Then I notice that the freeroll is called Sit n Gos By The Numbers, which is the name of one of the challenges on the FullTilt Academy, and I notice in the lobby that this freeroll is a satty into a $5k Academy freeroll. I click on the link to the Academy hoping to get more information on how I ended up in this tourney but I can't seem to figure it out.Can anyone enlighten me as to what the hell is going on?

Same thing here. I thought it was because I toured their new training site.

I believe if you take one of the S&G's tests on the FTPA and come within the top 1500 scores you win a seat to one of these freeroles.Then, if you come in the top 100 of the FR, you register for the 5K FR.I had one of the fr sats to the 5k tourney today and managed to end up in the top 100, so im registered in the 5k tomorrow ;]/brag