Omfg...i Fuking Love Poker!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only two more tables until you achieve poker orgy! Chips will be flying every which way, nonstop suck outs galore, and you won't know where you blew your stack but damn it'll be a great night.
I already have a pretty good sig imo, but if I didn't have one your post would be it lol. I can't get enough of the poker orgy which is why I lose so much lol.

Pretty good session today. The graph is still going up. :club: Also i finished 28th out of 4500 of a tournament. I screwed up a hand and almost lost all my chips. I only won $8.If you want to laugh it's here :http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/398579Don't know why i played it like that. I guess after 5+ hours of poker i was out of my mind. I psoted it in the "tournament play " section.

Only two more tables until you achieve poker orgy! Chips will be flying every which way, nonstop suck outs galore, and you won't know where you blew your stack but damn it'll be a great night.
You sir, deserve teh golden FCP medal.

over/under on how long before he posts about stupid donkeys calling him all the way down with napkins and getting sucked out on?

• 3 weeks later...

Just to tell you guys the graph is still going up. I'm at $114 now and i'll soon moving to $0.05.graphg.jpg

You sir, deserve teh golden FCP medal.
I check my mail every day but it's still not here! And TY Tanner I aim to please.And OP... nice progress.
You know what I love? Chocolate. And highwaystar. And Highwaystar dipped in chocolate.
lol
Mon crayon e gron.
say wat Daniel que vous devez apprendre pour parler français avec plus de classe. Essayez aussi bien certaines expressions simples comme le " ; J'aime mon penis" ;. Oh et moi connaissez déjà votre " de réponse ; Je vous tuerai Rose" ; Ayez l'amusement là mon ami.
You have a crayon in your groin?
damn you Gallo for beating me to it bonjour Strappazon, bienvenue à FCP, votre au loin à un début gentil maintiennent le bon travail. Vous serez taquinez être un internaute novice ici juste roulez avec lui et gardez le meulage d'aller. Ayez l'amusement avec le tisonnier que vous l'aimerez autant que je fais.
lol say wat Daniel que vous devez apprendre pour parler français avec plus de classe. Essayez aussi bien certaines expressions simples comme le " ; J'aime mon penis" ;. Oh et moi connaissez déjà votre " de réponse ; Je vous tuerai Rose" ; Ayez l'amusement là mon ami.damn you Gallo for beating me to it bonjour Strappazon, bienvenue à FCP, votre au loin à un début gentil maintiennent le bon travail. Vous serez taquinez être un internaute novice ici juste roulez avec lui et gardez le meulage d'aller. Ayez l'amusement avec le tisonnier que vous l'aimerez autant que je fais.
I understand this more than I do your posts in English, and I don't even understand French.
Daniel que vous devez apprendre pour parler français avec plus de classe. Essayez aussi bien certaines expressions simples comme le " ; J'aime mon penis" ;. Oh et moi connaissez déjà votre " de réponse ; Je vous tuerai Rose" ; Ayez l'amusement là mon ami.bonjour Strappazon, bienvenue à FCP, votre au loin à un début gentil maintiennent le bon travail. Vous serez taquinez être un internaute novice ici juste roulez avec lui et gardez le meulage d'aller. Ayez l'amusement avec le tisonnier que vous l'aimerez autant que je fais.
:club: when you think you've seen it all...
lol say wat Daniel que vous devez apprendre pour parler français avec plus de classe. Essayez aussi bien certaines expressions simples comme le " ; J'aime mon penis" ;. Oh et moi connaissez déjà votre " de réponse ; Je vous tuerai Rose" ; Ayez l'amusement là mon ami.damn you Gallo for beating me to it bonjour Strappazon, bienvenue à FCP, votre au loin à un début gentil maintiennent le bon travail. Vous serez taquinez être un internaute novice ici juste roulez avec lui et gardez le meulage d'aller. Ayez l'amusement avec le tisonnier que vous l'aimerez autant que je fais.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm probably 100% right, but I bet that you probably have a few misspellings in French. And I don't speak the language.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm probably 100% right, but I bet that you probably have a few misspellings in French. And I don't speak the language.
check it out, I just might have lolyou can put the English translation up , go for it
Damn you!!
When I went to school we had to take French from Grade 4 onward though out highschool, plus I married a frenchman. When we visited his parents what do you think I spoke English. Everytime I did I got in shit for doing so, thus 90% of the conversation was parlez vous avec francais. Each time I used the wrong verbs the wrong way my mother-in-law was sure to let me know.
When I went to school we had to take French from Grade 4 onward though out highschool, plus I married a frenchman. When we visited his parents what do you think I spoke English. Everytime I did I got in shit for doing so, thus 90% of the conversation was parlez vous avec francais. Each time I used the wrong verbs the wrong way my mother-in-law was sure to let me know.
lol...the fact is most french people don't speak another. We are probably the worst euopeans for this. So when foreignesr try to speak French, i think it is already a good thing.
bonjour Strappazon, bienvenue à FCP, votre au loin à un début gentil maintiennent le bon travail. Vous serez taquinez être un internaute novice ici juste roulez avec lui et gardez le meulage d'aller. Ayez l'amusement avec le tisonnier que vous l'aimerez autant que je fais.
Wow...did you use an online translator or is it the way you guys speak French in Canada?But thanks.:club:
Wow...did you use an online translator or is it the way you guys speak French in Canada?But thanks.:club:
loooooooolI knew it!!!
I already have a pretty good sig imo, but if I didn't have one your post would be it lol. I can't get enough of the poker orgy which is why I lose so much lol.
I'll take it :club:
I understand this more than I do your posts in English, and I don't even understand French.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL