Ub/ewallet Cash Out

Anyone know anything about using Ewallet to cashout from UltimateBet. I'm trying to set this connection up, but getting answers out of the people on "livesupport" is like pulling teeth. Basically, what's it cost to have them deposit money into your bank account. Or is it just easier to have UB send a check in the mail. Just frustrating dealing with the folks on support, because their goal is to never have you cashout, Lol.Thanks all.

Anyone know anything about using Ewallet to cashout from UltimateBet. I'm trying to set this connection up, but getting answers out of the people on "livesupport" is like pulling teeth. Basically, what's it cost to have them deposit money into your bank account. Or is it just easier to have UB send a check in the mail. Just frustrating dealing with the folks on support, because their goal is to never have you cashout, Lol.Thanks all.
Check in the mail costs $8 and takes less than a week. eWallet will charge you much more than that (I have an eWallet account btw, so I know what I am talking about :club: ).Edit: just checked and to transfer from your ewallet account to your bank account is 10% up to $150 in fees. totally not worth it.
Check in the mail costs $8 and takes less than a week. eWallet will charge you much more than that (I have an eWallet account btw, so I know what I am talking about :club: ).Edit: just checked and to transfer from your ewallet account to your bank account is 10% up to $150 in fees. totally not worth it.
E-Wallet is fine if you want to move money from one site to another but not all sites take it. You really don't want to use it to cash out though as those fees are a killer.