Scoop Day 1 Thursday April 2nd At Poker Stars

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

only in the $5.50 rebuy.THIS SHOULD BE FUN!!!!!!!GLGLGLGL ALL. I'm glad to be a part of a "COOP" series in my life.

Questions on the 6 max tourney.1. I'm not use to these formats (especially with rebuys), is there a basic rebuy strat for these? Or is it basically the same as a full-ring table but with a slightly bigger range?2. If I'm good at closing out tourneys (6 or less people I usually TID), is it a good indicator of playing well in this tourney?

but i'm not... damn it you meant ray.
:PI was going to play the 1k only if I satted in, but I'm getting really tilted in sats (should have won my first) and might just buyin anyway. Still in 2 sats so hopefully I win one of em.
tourneys start at 230...i have class from 335-425 sigh
Same here. though 1-3 and then 4-6...though now I don't have the heart break of tournys and am able to get wastedGL to all playing!
Questions on the 6 max tourney.1. I'm not use to these formats (especially with rebuys), is there a basic rebuy strat for these? Or is it basically the same as a full-ring table but with a slightly bigger range?2. If I'm good at closing out tourneys (6 or less people I usually TID), is it a good indicator of playing well in this tourney?
The only thing I can compare this to is the $3+r $40,000 Guaranteed that Stars runs. The rebuy period can be a complete donk fest with people going all in left right and centre. What makes this one a little different is that the blind structure is extremely slow (it doesn't reach 50/100 till near the end of the 2nd hour). There is no need to go rebuy crazy early on. I would figure if you have around an average stack at the end of the rebuy period (my guess is around 10000 chips) you have a good chance of beating the donks with solid play thereafter.
The only thing I can compare this to is the $3+r $40,000 Guaranteed that Stars runs. The rebuy period can be a complete donk fest with people going all in left right and centre. What makes this one a little different is that the blind structure is extremely slow (it doesn't reach 50/100 till near the end of the 2nd hour). There is no need to go rebuy crazy early on. I would figure if you have around an average stack at the end of the rebuy period (my guess is around 10000 chips) you have a good chance of beating the donks with solid play thereafter.
what is the point of a rebuy then? takes away all the fun
Anybody have a good estimate on how long the $5 rebuy will take and when it will end?
With the number of players and the very slow structure you are probably looking at 13-14 hours minimum.
what is the point of a rebuy then? takes away all the fun
If you can afford it why not. Personally I'm not going to chuck $10 away every couple of minutes chasing pots that I won't win.
Ah, sweet.OKOKOKOK LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! GLGLGLGLGLGL!!!

in the $5 rebuy and maybe the $11 Plo