Trapping Intellipoker Donkeys

1. This post is mainly a gloat in my successful trapping of an IntelliPoker donk (BB)2. To make this worth some strategical information, will an IntelliPoker player have anything other than AA here?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00+$0.10 Tournament, 15/30 Blinds (8 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB (t1310)UTG (t1440)UTG+1 (t1820)Hero (MP1) (t1840)MP2 (t4320)CO (t1265)Button (t1535)SB (t1470)Hero's M: 40.89Preflop: Hero is MP1 with 6diamond.gif, 6heart.gif2 folds, Hero calls t30, 1 fold, CO calls t30, Button calls t30, 1 fold, BB bets t90, Hero calls t60, CO calls t60, Button calls t60Flop: (t375) Kheart.gif, 10diamond.gif, 6spade.gif(4 players)BB checks, Hero bets t150, 1 fold, Button calls t150, BB raises to t450, Hero raises to t1750 (All-In), 1 fold, BB calls t770 (All-In)Turn: (t2965) 3spade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)River: (t2965) Jspade.gif(2 players, 2 all-in)Total pot: t2965Results:BB had Aspade.gif, Adiamond.gif (one pair, Aces).Hero had 6diamond.gif, 6heart.gif (three of a kind, sixes).Outcome: Hero won t2965

That is exactly how you trap with low to medium pocket pairs.If you raise the big blind the hand with AA is just going to raise you more, which will cost you more to see the flop and hit your set.He can even re-raise enough to make you lay down your 66.For me that is exactly how you set and trap AAGreat JobIronDonk

How is it a 'trap' when you donk/shove the flop?The reason this hand is hard to play OOP without the initiatiave is because there is so many flops that you hate and will have to end up laying down the best hand a fair amount of the time when whatever he raises you with preflop doesnt connect and he fires one or two barrells.

That wasn't really a trap. When you trap someone you slow play to hide the strength of your hand. You bet into him and reraised all in after he reraised you. So you didn't trap him at all.

You're right that it's not a trap, I thought I had checked on the flop when I posted it. It's still free money from donkeys though.I was going for the set mine thus the limp, I can see the raise too.

lol you call him a donkey, as if he's suppose to get away from AA there. I'm sure you'd fold AA in that spot.
Donkey in general as that's what a lot of people call the players from IntelliPoker, it's definitely hard for him to get away there.
lol you call him a donkey, as if he's suppose to get away from AA there. I'm sure you'd fold AA in that spot.
Exactly. View it from the other player's side. How many times would his AA be up against AK, KQ, KJ, etc? If the roles were reversed, and you folded AA there in a $1.10 tournament, how many people would say it was a good fold? The way this hand played out seemed pretty standard to me.