$25nl Getting My Squeeze On.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comsaw flopHero (Button) ($25.22)SB ($23.80)BB ($26.21)UTG ($26.37)MP ($51.27)CO ($33.40)Preflop: Hero is Button with 10diamond.gif, Jdiamond.gifUTG bets $0.85, 1 fold, CO calls $0.85, Hero raises to $4, 3 folds, CO calls $3.15Flop: ($9.20) 9club.gif, Adiamond.gif, 2club.gif(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $5, CO calls $5Turn: ($19.20) Qdiamond.gif(2 players)CO Checks.Been at the table for about 2 orbits. CO seem competent. Sort of stock standard $25 player, bit too loose, bit too passive, but hes no moron. Squeeze was pretty obvious here, UTG raises way to much rubbish and is folding a ton.After he flats a raise, and then flats the 3-bet, I pretty much put him on a pair of some sort. Likely to be JJ-, although JJ and TT are obviously less likely. His call on the flop surprised me a bit, he didn't think about it too much. Then I hit the gin turn card. We shoving here or taking the free card? Also flop bet size ok?

If villain checked the turn, check behind.-If any non diamond or club comes on the river, shove.-If you hit your straight on a spade or heart river, bet around 8 to 10.-If you hit your flush, bet 12.

His hand looks a lot like an Ace imo and I don't think you have much fold equity so I would check/behind.Shoving is not -EV though, your shove would be +EV since you have like 30% equity on the turn.

I like a check behind your drawing to a straight and any 8 or k gets u there and the second nut flush .... so why not take a free card i mean you bet say 1/4 to half pot and he shoves what do you do? take the free card and evaluate from there

Not crazy about the squeeze w/such a nice multiway hand in position when 100 bbs deep
qfti also think the squeeze bet is a tad too large...

Villain's range is polarized to AQ/AJ/AK (in that order of likelihood) and 99/22, imo. The turn is not gin, because gin is better than having 30% chance to win the hand against a villain who probably isn't folding.

I'd say it's gin in that it's the best possible card we could've hoped for.I shove. Against his calling range (like AJ+/QQ/99/22) we have about 32% equity. And we're risking our remaining $16 to win the current pot and villain's remaining stack for a total of $35.2. So even if he NEVER folds we're making a +EV play - and we have to assume we do have SOME FE, too, as he may lay down hands like TT/ATs.